Sales ᐧ Remote, United States
Bloomerang combines the best tools, resources, and people to provide a world-class experience for tens of thousands of nonprofits, allowing them to raise more money and do more good in the world. Our powerful software and stellar customer service have made us one of the highest rated fundraising/donor CRMs on the market.
In addition to creating thriving nonprofits, we’re also in the business of creating thriving employees. At Bloomerang, you’ll be a part of a mission-driven culture built on the core values of Empathy, Unity, and Transparency. We know the key to our success is our people, and we’re proud to be home to some of the most innovative and skilled employees in the workforce today.
As a Sales Manager, you will lead a team of Account Executives to drive net new business at Bloomerang. This role is an integral part of the sales organization as an AE’s success is predicated on regular deal coaching, mentorship and leadership. As the Sales Manager, you will teach the AE’s to act as the CEO of their own business and enable them to successfully execute a territory plan and exceed quota.
What You Will Do
- Beat the Plan by leading a high-performing sales team to surpass revenue targets and maximize market share
- Coach Account Executives to maintain deal engagement with a 30-60 day sales cycle
- Identify risk within deals to overcome obstacles and forecast with more precision
- Foster an environment and culture centered around self development and accountability
- Champion a data-driven culture by leveraging analytics and insights to inform decision-making, optimize processes, and drive continuous improvement
What You Need to Succeed
- Proven Sales Strategy and Execution: Takes a team-centric approach to winning. Collaborates with other sales managers and different departments to implement a comprehensive sales process that aligns with Bloomerangs growth objectives.
- Hands-On Leadership: History running a sales team in a high velocity sales model. Actively participates in sales calls and strategy sessions and demonstrates expertise in providing guidance to the Account Executives.
- Sales Operations: Experience utilizing Salesforce, Outreach and other sales tools to track sales activities, forecast revenue and drive performance.
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Market Intelligence: Experience working with or for Nonprofits
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $87,500 - $118,500. As this is an incentive compensation role, there is a base salary with annual on target earnings of $130,000-150,000. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact email@example.com to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.