Senior Sales Engineer
When you join Trend, you become part of a unique and diverse global family and you get to work towards a world safe for exchanging digital information.
ABOUT TREND MICRO
Trend Micro, a global cybersecurity leader, helps make the world safe for exchanging digital information. Fueled by decades of security expertise, global threat research, and continuous innovation, Trend Micro's cybersecurity platform protects hundreds of thousands of organizations and millions of individuals across clouds, networks, devices, and endpoints. As a leader in cloud and enterprise cybersecurity, the platform delivers a powerful range of advanced threat defense techniques optimized for environments like AWS, Microsoft, and Google, and central visibility for better, faster detection and response. With 7,000 employees across 65 countries, Trend Micro enables organizations to simplify and secure their connected world. For additional information, visit www.trendmicro.com
Trend Micro is seeking a Solution Engineer based in Sydney to join our team of 20 across Australia and New Zealand. You will get work with the very latest cutting edge XDR technology and industry leading Zero Trust and SASE capabilities. You will join a friendly collaborative technical team focused on delivering the best solution for the customer. If you are curious and love the challenge of providing the best security technology advice – then this is the job for you.
- Confidently deliver engaging technical demonstrations highlighting the benefits of the solution
- Present to all levels of an organisation complex technical issues and solutions in a meaningful, engaging, and digestible manner.
- Assist with best practice installation and configurations.
- Engage with product marketing to help customers shape the products.
- Apply strong problem-solving skills to design solutions that solve customer problems.
- Developing close relationships to help influence the technical strategy at the customer.
- Provide responses to tenders. Able and willing to travel for customer-facing activities (within Health guidelines)
- Deliver training to customers and prospects about Trend Micro solutions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A strong interest in all aspects of cybersecurity and a passion for customer security.
- Excellent communication skills and confident delivery of technical presentations.
- Experience in working with complex enterprise organisations.
- Motivated self-starter who is keen to develop new skills and talents
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience of delivery or implementation of IT (Information Technology) solutions with a focus on security
- Experience with IT architecture from the operating system through to networking, email, and web technologies.
- Excellent understanding of public cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure.
- System administration skills.
- Basic scripting and command-line knowledge.
- Working knowledge of API’s and their programmatic use.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows and Linux based operating systems.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo a background check and a national police check.
Benefits of being a Trender!
- At Trend Micro, our people and culture are our power. There are no barriers – you are empowered to discover your passion and be the best part of yourself.
- We encourage you to challenge the status quo, break assumptions, and learn and grow every step of your career, fulfilling your potential.
- Helping customers succeed is our top priority. We believe in doing the right thing, solving the right problems, and maintaining business sustainability. And our efforts to make a difference go beyond the digital world.
- Trenders have the opportunity to be good global citizens by building houses in the Philippines, donating money to help underprivileged communities, educating kids and parents on online safety, advancing a diverse workforce (Close the Gap™ program), and more.
We take employee wellbeing seriously. At Trend, you will have access to Medical Insurance, Mental Health Support through access to EAP, Yoga and Meditation sessions, Gym reimbursements, Paid Parental Leave etc.
Trend Micro strive to build an environment of equity and inclusion, which reflects diverse points of view. We welcome, value, promote, and celebrate diversity - the very experiences and attributes that make us who we are, including but not limited to race, ethnicity, nationality, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, level of ability, age, religion, veteran status, socio-economic status, and political philosophy.
We embrace change, empower people, and encourage innovation. Join Trend Micro and Thrive with us.