Senior Director, Global Planning
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high-performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. Through our broad technology expertise and one of the most extensive product portfolios in the industry, we are Connecting Everyone and Everything, All the Time.
At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management, and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creative thinking. We value open communication, mutual trust, and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together are changing the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 72416
This Senior Director position will lead Skyworks’ Supply Planning team for one or more business units. The individual will report into the Vice President of Skyworks’ Global Supply Chain. In this position, the individual will be responsible for generating material plans and factory build plans and ensuring customer satisfaction via meeting on-time delivery metrics on an ongoing basis. The individual will lead a team of experienced professionals at multiple geographic locations worldwide providing world-class support for both internal and external customers. Besides having near-term execution responsibility, the individual will be responsible for driving increased automation and capability utilizing Skyworks’ supply chain planning software tools. In addition, the individual will collaborate with teams that include Demand Planning, Capacity Planning, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing, Factories, OSATs, Foundries, Logistics, and IT to improve and automate supply chain and execution efficiencies. The individual will also contribute towards execution of the company’s overall strategy, financial initiatives, Digital Supply Chain Roadmap initiatives, and integrity of the Supply Chain.
- DRI (Directly Responsible Individual) for all supply planning activities for one or more business units, with the overall objectives of meeting on-time-delivery metrics and internal and external customer supply requirements via the most cost-effective solutions for the company. This will include achieving planning automation and execution efficiencies that are robust, seamless, dynamic, and responsive to the needs of the business.
- Define Supply Chain requirements of Advanced Planning Software and Execution systems such as Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, and SAP to increase plan automation, predictability, and stability with faster turn-around time.
- Ensure integrity of all key data inputs to Skyworks’ Advance Planning Software including BOMs, factory yields, and cycle times as well as product lifecycle information to support Skyworks’ planning processes.
- Ensure ongoing alignment between Skyworks’ Advanced Planning Software output for factory build plans and material plans and actual execution across the supply chain network and resolve discrepancies whenever they arise.
- Collaborate with other Supply Chain groups and other key stakeholders to define Analytics and Dashboards that support KPIs, root cause analysis, Plan Automation, early warning detection, and exception-based planning.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and excellence within the Supply Chain organization.
- Drive, measure, and track key supply chain planning metrics including on-time delivery.
- Manage direct reports with responsibility to elevate the overall team, ensuring training and knowledge sharing throughout the supply chain organization as well as across other key partner organizations.
- Manage all escalations in a timely manner with all stakeholders including sales and demand management.
- Apply fundamental understanding of semiconductor manufacturing processes, Advanced Supply Chain Planning, and Digital Roadmap transformations to continuously shape the supply chain roadmap.
- Establish and present benchmarking framework, along with steps for continuous improvement.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or Supply Chain.
Minimum 15+ years of experience in supply chain management with extensive knowledge and first-hand experience utilizing advanced supply chain planning software (e.g., Blue Yonder, Kinaxis, SAP) and advanced ERP software (e.g., Oracle, SAP). Implementation of advanced planning and/or advanced ERP software solutions a plus.
Knowledge and prior use of advanced data management and product lifecycle software tools. Implementation of advanced data management and/or product lifecycle software solutions a plus.
Proven ability to drive supply chain excellence, primarily in terms of near-term execution, but also for long-term planning.
Proven creative problem-solving skills using software systems for processing, filtering, analyzing, and presenting large quantities of data.
Proven ability to identify trade-off analyses required to help drive decision-making in a high-pressure, demanding, and fast-paced environment where new relevant information can change daily.
Demonstrated ability to analyze large datasets, identify business opportunities and drive improvements cross functionally.
Proven ability to drive innovative and transformational change within and across organizations.
Proven ability to develop and manage highly effective teams, cultivating new leaders including successors within their team, and helping professionals grow and advance their careers.
Experience in working with cross-functional teams across multiple regions and countries.
Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of the company, from individual contributors to executive leaders.
Excellent organizational and project management skills.
Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is currently USD $175,400 - $367,500 per year. Starting base pay will depend on relevant experience and skills, training and education, business needs, market demands, the ultimate job duties and requirements, and work location. Skyworks has different base pay ranges for different work locations in the U.S. Benefits include access to healthcare benefits (including a premium-free medical plan option), a 401(k) plan and company match, an employee stock purchase plan, paid time off (including vacation, sick/wellness, parental leave), among others. Employees are eligible to participate in an incentive plan, and certain roles are also eligible for additional awards, including recognition and stock. These incentives and awards are based on individual and/or company performance.
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Skyworks strives to create an accessible workplace; if you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.