Business Sales Consultant - Vancouver
Our company was built on the dream of a pioneering entrepreneur, and that spirit continues to empower our work with businesses across Canada today. The Rogers Business team helps organizations of all sizes adapt, scale, and win with network services and other innovative technology solutions that are reliable, secure, and scalable. These solutions are built to allow businesses to operate more efficiently, reduce costs and improve productivity and collaboration. We are looking for team members who have a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and businesses in the communities where we live and work, so come build a rewarding career at Rogers and be a driving force behind our success story!
Business Sales Consultant - Connect Local Businesses to the Future.
As a Business Sales Consultant, you'll be responsible for driving sales of our wireless and internet services to small and medium businesses within the Vancouver region.
You will be a trusted partner for local business owners, helping them understand how technology can improve their operations and transform the way they connect with their customers.
What you will be doing:
- Possess a strong skill set in the area of cold calling, door knocking and tele prospecting for new business
- Have proven experience in face to face customer meetings. The ability to conduct presentations and effectively manage meetings
- Sell our full suite of voice, data and internet products to small and medium businesses.
- Establish and maintain strong, positive relationships with Business owners, managers and/or IT decision makers through personal contact and outstanding customer service.
- Identify and analyze our clients’ business requirements, propose potential solutions, negotiate and close new business revenue.
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned sales objectives for Rogers Business services both contracted and uncontracted.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly sales reporting while ensuring that their CRM (Salesforce) accurately reflects all opportunity management activities.
- Promote Rogers in a positive and professional manner.
- Perform various other duties as required.
What you will bring:
- Driven, self-motivated, and results oriented – the ideal candidate thrives in a flexible, entrepreneurial environment and can work independently or collaborate with the team.
- B2B selling experience within the SMB market with an emphasis in the area of telecommunications and/or other technical related fields.
- Telecommunications experience will be considered a significant asset.
- Post-secondary education in business administration, commerce or related technical field is an asset.
- Strong digital literacy, including Microsoft Office and Excel.
- A positive “can do” demeanor and customer focused approach that will enable you to deal with challenging situations with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
- Must have your own vehicle and a valid driver's license.
What’s in it for you?
We believe in investing in our people and helping them reach their potential as valuable members of our team. As part of our team, you’ll have access to a wide range of incredible resources, growth opportunities, discounts, and perks, including:
- Competitive salary & annual bonus
- Competitive & flexible health and dental benefits, pension plan, RRSP, TFSA, and Stock matching programs
- Discounts: Enjoy up to 50% off Rogers Services and Blue Jays Tickets, 25% off TSC items, and a 20% discount on all wireless accessories sold in Rogers stores.
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Company matching contributions to charities you support
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: Rogers Tower 1067 West Cordova Street (7854), Vancouver, BC
Travel Requirements: Up to 25%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Door-to-door
Requisition ID: 302706
At Rogers, we believe the key to a strong business, is a diverse workforce where equity and inclusion are core to making everyone feel like they belong. We do this by embracing our diversity, celebrating our different perspectives, and working towards creating environments that empower our people to bring their whole selves to work. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential by removing any barriers for equal participation. We work with our candidates who are experiencing a disability throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Recruitment Process FAQ.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background check as part of the hiring process.
Posting Notes: Rogers Business