Sr Engineer - Mixed Signal IC Design
Renesas Electronics Corporation
Renesas RF division, with a focus on delivering smart products for sub-6 5G basestations, Satellite communication, public safety, microwave backhaul, and military/aerospace applications. We are seeking a higher level of integration, where high-performance analog and mixed-signal blocks play a crucial role in the success of the project.
- BE 5+ years or M.Tech. 3+ years of industry experience in CMOS mixed-signal circuit design.
- Have an in-depth understanding of mixed-signal circuit design concepts and an ability to innovate and debug circuits.
- Solid understanding and experience in designing LDOs, DACs, ADCs, op-amps, temp sensors, biasing circuits, and references.
- Proficient in Cadence Virtuoso suite – Schematic, Maestro, ADEXL, Layout XL, and Spectre simulations.
- Working understanding of Verilog-based RTL, and digital design flow.
- Motivation to work in a multi-disciplinary team for SoC development.
- Good communication skills and effective teamwork.
- Experience in analog/mixed-signal design characterization.
- Hands-on experience in designing PA bias controllers or experience in a BCD process is a big plus.
- Experience in designing high-precision DACs and ADCs is also highly desirable.
- Experience in AMS simulations is also a plus.
- Work closely with the design lead to understand the specifications.
- Design key analog blocks like opamps, bias mirrors, LDO, DAC, ADC, etc.
- Research and propose innovative solutions to improve performance and develop distinguishing IPs.
- Thoroughly document weekly progress and collaborate in the design reviews.
- Work closely with the layout team for floorplaning and block layout design.
- Collaborate with the digital team and support them to develop digital specification.
- Participate in the chip bring up and other lab activities.
- Lead the AMS verification effort.
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723) empowers a safer, smarter and more sustainable future where technology helps make our lives easier. A leading global provider of microcontrollers, Renesas combines our expertise in embedded processing, analog, power and connectivity to deliver complete semiconductor solutions. These Winning Combinations accelerate time to market for automotive, industrial, infrastructure and IoT applications, enabling billions of connected, intelligent devices that enhance the way people work and live. Learn more at renesas.com. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Renesas’ mission, To Make Our Lives Easier, is underpinned by our company culture, TAGIE. TAGIE stands for Transparent, Agile, Global, Innovative and Entrepreneurial. Our goal is to embed this unique culture in everything we do to succeed as a company and create trust with our diverse colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
We are committed to creating a diverse culture where everyone is included and feels a sense of belonging. For more information, please read our Diversity & Inclusion Statement.