We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
About the role
Want to make your voice heard? As a Powders Weigher, you’ll have the freedom to help improve how we manage our production operations.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
You’ll take full responsibility for your area of production – ensuring smooth running and troubleshooting problems. But the role is about more than just efficiency. Our commitment to innovation runs through the whole business. So we’ll look to you to spot and take every opportunity to improve quality, safety and performance.
You’ll succeed because…
…you excel in a fast-paced, target-driven environment. You put your and your colleagues’ safety first. You speak up if you see that something could be done better. You’re a creative problem solver, open to change who wants to take responsibility for what you do.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
• Must collaborate directly with Materials Planning personnel to determine the appropriate weigh sheets needed for specific weighings.
• Must know, understand and be able to perform the raw material weighings for all premix operations, utilizing the WINS computer system, or manually when necessary.
• Must know how to maintain proper segregation of raw materials by allergen class.
• Must become familiar with the physical properties of raw materials to be weighed and inform management of any unusual situations.
• Must utilize the SAP/GWINS system to assure the appropriate amounts of raw materials needed for weighings have been released and will not expire before the scheduled processing date.
• Must inspect each printed label to be attached to a weighing for correct information, clarity and spacing.
• Must learn to perform the appropriate allergen cleaning of the Weigh Room, scales and utensils used in weighings
• Must be able to support BIBBIT weighing as needed.
• Must stage raw materials for use, maintaining the first-in/first-out procedure.
• Can transport raw materials to and from the storage areas, staging areas, and processing areas, if necessary.
• Complete all Master Sanitation Schedule cleanings
• Perform other duties as assigned and notify management of any unusual situations.
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.