Senior Brand Manager OTC (m/w/d), Health
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Marketing is at the heart of Reckitt. We pride ourselves on our unique way of driving growth for some of the world's most loved and trusted health, hygiene and nutrition brands.
Our purpose and fight are what motivates us to design and deliver distinctive communications throughout our consumer funnel, so that we deliver category growth as well as a positive impact on society.
With extensive media and digital teams embedded throughout the organisation, we measure both our business and our societal impact. Our global teams lead on our overarching brand strategy, brand guardianship and innovation pipeline in close partnership with R&D. Leaving our local marketing teams to deliver on our regional goals in partnership with our Sales teams.
With the scale of our 2500 marketing community - alongside our leading-edge Marketing Academy - your opportunities to grow and upskill will be extensive.
About the role
Are you ready to take the reins and push boundaries in the world of marketing? We're looking for a Senior Brand Manager OTC (m/w/d), Health who can breathe life into our products and tell compelling stories that captivate our diverse audience. At Reckitt, you'll harness your marketing expertise to craft strategies that resonate across markets and drive significant growth. It's a chance to lead with creativity and insight, and to thrive within a culture that values the exchange of ideas and rewards initiative.
- Determine and develop brand/portfolio strategy
- New product development & market launch recomendations
- Determine and develop the full marketing mix incl. communication campaign (digital/TV) and media planning
- Ensure smooth running of „daily business“, i.e. forecasting, financial planning, marketing budget control, packaging design etc.
- Determine and completely manage the Brand P&L
- Cross-functional collaboration (Supply, Sales, Management team, regulatory and legal…)
- Driving the local success of the brand as part of an international network
- Leading a team of brand managers and project coordinator
The experience & skills we're looking for
- Sucessfully graduated minimum in your bachelor - or higher - in marketing or business administration.
- A robust track record in Marketing with minimum 6 years of experience in brand and product management.
- Demonstrated agility in managing a brand amidst competitive and complex environments in a FMCG/ Healthcare/ Pharma setting .
- An ability to combine strategic thinking with Brand P&L Management, backed by a sharp commercial mindset.Insightful grasp of consumer behaviour and market trends, with an emphasis on a global perspective.
- Excellent communication skills in fluent German and English, adept at nurturing relationships and managing stakeholders with ease.
Do you love our brands and are you looking for the most exciting career of your life? Then apply online now at www.reckitt.com/karriere. If you have any questions, please contact us at careers_DACH_Nordics@reckitt.com.
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.