Brand Trade Marketing Trainee
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Every day, in everything we do, our purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. And we have a fight on our hands. A fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Each of our products is designed to do exactly this. Our well-loved brands have been making a difference to people’s daily lives around the world for more than 200 years. Brands including: Durex, Dettol, Enfamil, Nurofen, Strepsils, Gaviscon, Mucinex, Nutramigen, Lysol, Harpic, Cillit Bang, Finish, AirWick and Vanish.
By 2030, our ambition is to reach half of the world, every year. We’re a growing global community of over 43,000 people on a journey of transformation and sustainable growth. Together, our success will continue to positively impact communities everywhere, for a healthier planet and a fairer society.
Reporting to the Brand Trade Marketing Manager, you will quickly learn everything about the whole Reckitt hygiene portfolio and different categories. Together with the marketing & sales teams, you will develop winning category growth strategies in Belgium.
- You track the performance of the BNL market (assortment, promotions, merchandising); and you recommend adapted action plans.
- You will learn to adopt a “Category-First” approach, leveraging the different category growth strategies to strengthen the plans of the brands.
- You will execute analysis to recommend the optimal promotional strategy.
- You are responsible for KPI tracking (Promotions & Distribution) tracking.
- You will be responsible for a business case to be presented at the end of your internship.
- You will be responsible for specific category & brand projects.
The experience we're looking for
- Student at a business school, you show autonomy and organizational skills.
- You have a sensibility for FMCG processes.
- You are eager to learn and result-oriented.
- You have shown to be disciplined and like analyzing.
- You have good interpersonal skills and like to work in teams.
- You understand and speak English & Dutch fluently.
- Ideally, you already have some experience in the field.
The skills for success
What we offer
Start Date: July 2024
Competitive salary of €980 per month.
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play! Join us!