FP&A & CFF Trainee
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Our Finance team is not just another department; we're strategic partners and catalysts for change, who use our expertise to drive sustainable growth and create and protect value for Reckitt.
With a strong emphasis on cross-functional collaboration and partnership, our inclusive, diverse and energised team breaks down traditional barriers, enabling you to thrive in a dynamic environment where you and your ideas matter.
From leveraging insights and analysis to make data-driven decisions - to spearheading sustainable business practices that contribute to consistent and reliable business growth - we are unwaveringly passionate about making a meaningful impact, and always doing the right thing.
About the role
Embark on an enriching journey as a Finance Analyst in FP & A at Reckitt - a role that offers more than just numbers. You will be instrumental in constructing a full-picture narrative of our company's financial health. From delving into the Profit & Loss to shaping strategy with your insights, every analysis you provide will drive smarter business decisions. If you relish the challenge of making complex financial data tell compelling stories, join us in impacting our global success while advancing your own career.
In summary, you'll:
- Construct and scrutinise our annual and quarterly P & L, ensuring accuracy and insightful analysis for business planning.
- Assess company performance at various levels, providing key insights on revenue and profit trends.
- Engage in scenario analysis to forecast potential impacts on business outcomes.
- Craft presentations for leadership that encapsulate financial insights and strategies.
- Contribute to business process improvements and uphold our commitment to accuracy and compliance.
The experience we're looking for
- Professional finance or accounting certification, backing your industry knowledge with formal qualifications.
- 2-3 years of experience within the finance industry, preferably in FP & A.
- Adept at financial modelling, with excellent Excel skills for data analysis and interpretation.
- A firm understanding of financial statements including P & L, cash flow, and balance sheets.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication abilities, navigating stakeholder relationships with ease.
The skills for success
Business Acumen, Investment Analysis, Budgeting & Forecasting, Project Management, Improve business processes, Accounting principles, Financial Reporting, Internal controls, Financial analysis and reporting, Stakeholder engagement and influence, Strategic thinking, Risk management, Relationship management, Mergers & Acquisitions.
What we offer
Start Date: July 2024
Competitive salary of €980 per month.
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
Each adventure with Reckitt is different – It’s up to you to play! Join us!
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.