People Analytics Partnering Analysts
Want to put people at the heart of the operation? As People Analytics Partnering Analysts at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to take our HR services, and your career, to the next level.
People Analytics Partnering Analysts
Warszawa, Mazovia Province
As the People Analytics Partnering Analyst at Reckitt, you will play a vital role in leveraging data to shape our HR strategies and enhance the employee experience. You will take a lead role in ensuring strategic reporting meets customers needs and supporting insights development.
Data Analysis and Insights:
- Support development of insights and MI packs with Insights Leads to enable regular insights offerings.
- Be an ambassador for colleague insight and reporting, representing the team and engaging stakeholders in the solutions design and value creation insights and reporting can offer.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment, encouraging data-driven thinking within the HR team.
- Enhance Reckitt’s reporting capabilities, identifying and trialling new technologies and ways of working to improve the reporting offering.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy through the establishment of data quality standards and protocols.
- Collaborate with IT and other relevant departments to maintain and improve data infrastructure.
Reporting and Visualization:
- Leads development and maintenance of HR dashboards and reporting, working with Insights leads to ensure customer needs are met.
- Works with varied stakeholders including data engineers and BI developers to deliver new reporting / enhancements and ensures new reporting is developed using agile methodologies.
- Collaborate closely with HR Business Partners and other departments to align analytics initiatives with strategic business goals.
- Provide training and guidance to local teams to improve confidence in using PA team’s reporting and to drive data driven decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Statistics, Data Science, or a related field (Master’s preferred).
- Proven experience in people analytics, HR analytics, or a related role, preferably in a global organization.
- Strong proficiency in data analysis tools (e.g., Python, R, SQL) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI).
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities with a keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication skills to convey complex data findings to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of HR systems and data governance best practices.
- Reckitt is dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
- If you are passionate about leveraging data to drive HR strategies, and you thrive in a collaborative, global environment, we invite you to apply for the People Analytics Insights Lead role at Reckitt. Join us in making a positive impact on people’s lives and the world through data-driven insights and innovation.
At Reckitt, we recognise that in real life, great people don’t always ‘tick all the boxes’. That’s why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don’t meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you. Come and join a team whose purpose is to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner and healthier world.
All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.