Pilot Plant Technician Assistant
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Research & Development
About the role
Want a role with real-world impact? As an Pilot Plant Technician Assistant at Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to help develop products that touch millions of lives. Worldwide.
Pilot Plant Technician Assistant
West Singapore, Singapore
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
Focusing on one of our categories – Health, Home or Hygiene - you’ll help drive technical product development on key projects. Working with experts from different teams, you’ll analyse, interpret and evaluate test results and consider their implications. Ultimately, you’ll help us create new products. Products that solve real problems and improve the lives of millions of people globally.
You’ll succeed because…
…you’re a creative and tenacious problem solver. You’ve worked in laboratories before so you’re familiar with the methods and techniques used. Degree qualified in a scientific discipline, you’re also able to communicate effectively with colleagues from different fields. Independently minded, you’ve a healthy curiosity and will actively seek out additional information when you need it.
You’ll love it because…
…you’ll get to make an impact like never before. You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to listen to your ideas. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- day-to-day operations, the general housekeeping and the proper preventive maintenance, repair and troubleshooting of Pilot Plant equipment in Singapore Pilot Plant facilities and R&D laboratory.
- proper execution of Pilot Plant trials/laboratory activities including all the preparatory and setting-up activities up, close-out activities and the turn-over of product samples and the storing of Pilot Batch records.
- Provide support to Project Teams when required such as the physical testing of raw materials and finished products, the receiving and sending samples and such other requests.
The experience we're looking for
- ITE graduate or Polytechnic graduate with Diploma in the relevant field of Engineering - Mechanical, Mechatronics and/or Automation.
- Must be physically fit and willing to work long hours in executing Laboratory and Pilot Plant trials.
- Preferably with experience in operating, maintaining and doing actual troubleshooting on wet process and pilot scale spray drying equipment including packaging test equipment would be an advantage.
The skills for success
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.