Senior Brand Manager Healthy Body, Dettol
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Marketing is at the heart of Reckitt. We pride ourselves on our unique way of driving growth for some of the world's most loved and trusted health, hygiene and nutrition brands.
Our purpose and fight are what motivates us to design and deliver distinctive communications throughout our consumer funnel, so that we deliver category growth as well as a positive impact on society.
With extensive media and digital teams embedded throughout the organisation, we measure both our business and our societal impact. Our global teams lead on our overarching brand strategy, brand guardianship and innovation pipeline in close partnership with R&D. Leaving our local marketing teams to deliver on our regional goals in partnership with our Sales teams.
With the scale of our 2500 marketing community - alongside our leading-edge Marketing Academy - your opportunities to grow and upskill will be extensive.
About the role
Seeking a visionary Brand Manager to elevate our leading brands to new heights in dynamic markets worldwide. Immerse yourself in customer insights and market trends, shaping the future of our products with your innovative ideas. As a key player in our marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to implement strategies that resonate on a global stage, bringing our brands to life both online and in stores. Your strategic input will craft ambitious plans, fostering sustainable growth and success for the long haul.
In summary, you'll:
- Support the development of category strategy and spur the growth of assigned brands with marketing excellence.
- Oversee your brand's annual financial objectives and market share goals, responding to results with actionable plans.
- Contribute to long-term marketing strategies and define communication and innovation policies.
- Assemble the annual Marketing Plan, endorsing marketing actions, sales initiatives, and outstanding execution.
- Devise local business development initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders to propel the brand forward.
The experience we're looking for
- Proven marketing capability, ideally within the consumer goods sector.
- Well-honed strategic thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- A thorough grasp of consumer behaviour, market trends, and competitive analysis.
- Strong skills in communication, collaboration, and stakeholder engagement.
- Demonstrated creativity in brand strategy and the ability to drive innovation.
- Fluency in digital marketing and a deep understanding of marketing optimisation.
- Commercial insight, particularly in the FMCG or Consumer Health sectors, with a track record in brand management.
The skills for success
Consumer Insights, Analytical skills, Brand Strategy, Category Strategy, Presentation skills, Drive Innovation, Storytelling, Creativity, Marketing optimization, Digital Marketing, Commercial acumen, FMCG/Consumer Health Experience, Brand Management.
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.