IT&D Senior Analyst - Identity, Governance & Administration
About the role
As an IAM analyst you’ll support BAU operations and projects to provide and continuously improve our identity and access management controls and services
You`ll be involved with…..
• Providing consultancy to the BAU IAM operations team, other IT teams and Projects from the wider business.
• Supporting IT incident investigations to minimise impact, resume service, identify root cause and implement steps to avoid recurrence.
• Participating in IAM projects and initiatives.
• Working with internal customers, business analysts, and application teams to understand access requirements.
• Maintaining documentation for the IAM program.
• Participating in IAM audits and review access control reports to identify potential risks.
• Develop, implement, monitor and improve IAM services and processes.
• Finding issues and opportunities to continuously improve IAM services, controls and tooling, taking ownership of driving delivery of these initiatives.
• Configuring and developing existing IGA services and toolsets to maintain and improve capability and functionality.
Here's a little about what we ideally need from someone…..
• You'll have worked as an Identity Access Management analyst operating, and maintaining IAM tools
• Hands-on technical experience of EmpowerID or other IAM/IGA tools
• Exposure to IAM programmes
• Being part of developing and implementing IAM capabilities and controls necessary for a modern business.
• Experience of working with internal stakeholders, 3rd parties and managed service providers to support the delivery of outstanding Identity solutions.
• A keen eye for detail and ability to quickly understand complex problems by analysing the ‘why’ and not just the ‘what’.
• A willingness to speak up and challenge the status quo to proactively help the organisation move forward
• A pragmatic attitude to focus on progress over perfection, iteratively improving security controls and services.