IT&D Senior Manager, EISO-Enterprise Information Security
We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
IT & D
About the role
In the face of rising customer expectations and changes in business environments, Reckitt are transforming their IT&D function to embrace a value-based mindset and way of working that emphasises a focus on customers and on the delivery of value.
To align with the new way of working Reckitt IT&D have implemented a Product-IT based operating model. A critical success factor in the delivery of actual value within this model is ensuring products are designed, developed, and maintained in accordance with information security policies, standards, and principles.
The Enterprise Information Security Manager (EISM) will embed themselves within cross functional units, within the Reckitt Product ecosystem. Dependent on scale and complexity, an EISM or ISM will be assigned to a product or platform cross functional team within the Reckitt Product ecosystem to act as Cyber Security Manager.
* The (E)ISM will act as the primary point of contact for the entire Reckitt cyber function within these Product or Platform teams. Dependent on their evaluation of demand requirements, they can scale a Cyber squad of SME’s from across the principle cyber domains of Risk, Architecture, Threat, Identity, Operations (RATIO) to advise, guide, and evaluate compliance with Reckitt’s information security framework. The (E)ISM is responsible for recording, managing, and reporting variances within the Reckitt risk framework.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Line management / mentoring of Information Security Managers and contractors as required.
• Matrix managing a cross functional cyber squad as required.
• Representing the Cyber function at governance and management forums
• Engaging senior stakeholders across the organisation
• Maintaining a sound understanding of cyber security and risk principles, reinforced by present and emerging technologies in the field of Cyber defence.
• Regularly report to senior management on appropriate issues and metrics, as well as the overall status of the security program within the business function.
• Be the interface between and provide active support to both business and cyber teams.
• Drive broader use of cyber risk management processes, risk mitigation, and tracking of risk as Reckitt risk management matures across the organization.
Overall 15+ years of experience with 5 to 7 years in a Senior Management role.
• Strong cyber related qualifications and certifications. MSc in Information Security and/or CISSP preferred although the following may be considered (CISM, CISSP, GSNA, GCFA, GPEN, CRISC, MoR, GSSP, CEH etc)
• Strong experience and ability to build relationships with business stakeholders, and ensure cyber concepts are well translated while accommodating for business requirements.
• Highly skilled in the field of risk management and concepts surrounding risk assurance.
• Wide field of exposure to information security frameworks, and in-depth knowledge and experience of at least one framework e.g. ISO 27001/2, NiST, COBIT, ISF SoGP etc.
• Experience of influencing and developing teams of Information Security professionals
• Strong record of managing third parties in the delivery of high-quality service and holding them to account where service quality falls short.
• Good track record in building and developing strong relationships with suppliers - this will include engendering a common culture.
The experience we're looking for
The skills for success
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.