IT&D Senior Analyst- Data, Reporting & Analytics
IT & D
- As the Supply Insights Analyst, you are responsible for the technical competency capability and progress of the global supply chain analytics initiatives. You will work closely with the IT and Supply Chain stakeholders across the world in developing the supply chain IS analytics projects/programs to meet the global/region’s growth vision and strategy.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaise with business, cross technology teams, IT vendor teams etc. to drive supply services analytics and reporting requirements
- Work with global business teams to understand their problem statements/reporting requirements/analytics needs, and define timelines based on activities involved, track and deliver reports.
- Should be able to define, build and enhance KPI’s that enable insights generation and drive feedback loops with stakeholders
- Handle analytics change requirements & enhancements
- Should be able to collaborate with different teams to find a solution to problem statements for stakeholder deliverables.
- Define report documentation and track analytics CR
- Collaborate with BAU for report transition and keep track of existing incidents/requests for analytics.
- Fast-paced environment with challenging business expectations
- Designing and deploying complex solution design in short period of time
- Designing and deploying the solution for a system which will replace the existing ones and will be very different from incumbent systems and manage this change in an organization under an important transformation.
TECHNICAL & PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Overall experience of minimum 5 - 7 years with at least 3 years’ experience in large implementation project in Supply Analytics area.
- Must have strong exposure to Data Engineering concepts
- Deep understanding of data modelling.
- Good knowledge from Power BI/Azure side.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills. Strong verbal and business communication skills
- Skilled in identifying data issues and anomalies during analysis.
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics that incite action
- Knowledge/experience in logistics and supply chain planning will be great advantage.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.