We are Reckitt
Home to the world's best loved and trusted hygiene, health, and nutrition brands. Our purpose defines why we exist: to protect, heal and nurture in the relentless pursuit of a cleaner, healthier world. We are a global team united by this purpose.
Join us in our fight to make access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment a right and not a privilege.
Our Sales teams help to deliver Reckitt's purpose by building shared success with our customers, making access to the highest quality hygiene, wellness, and nourishment possible in-stores and online.
Within Sales, we're focused on achieving outperformance across all of our channels, operating in highly competitive categories. This focus results in a dynamic, fast paced environment where cross functional teams are encouraged to collaborate to achieve success.
We have around 10,000 sales people across the world, within market roles and ranging in areas like Field Sales, Key Accounts, Trade Marketing and Category Development.
About the role
Ready to champion the brands that uplift daily lives? As a Sales Representative with Reckitt, your enthusiasm will help our health, hygiene, and nutrition products find their spotlight on shelves and in shoppers' hands. In this role, your ability to build strong customer relationships and keen understanding of market needs will drive the Reckitt portfolio's visibility and sales. Thrive in an environment where your dedication and passion for in-store excellence boosts our brands and impacts sales growth.
In summary, you'll:
- Build strong relationships with customers, aligning our product range with their needs.
- Understand and act on what attracts consumers to Reckitt's brands, ensuring they remain a top choice for customers and healthcare professionals.
- Implement promotional campaigns and guide retailers on effective merchandising, creating appealing store and pharmacy environments..
- Enhance sales by ensuring our products are well-stocked and negotiate opportunities for display enhancements and promotions.
- Drive sales forward to meet and surpass assigned targets and objectives, making an impact in your region.
The experience we're looking for
- Spanning FMCG, Consumer, or similar sectors, your sales background stands out.
- Comfortably embracing independence, you excel in carving out sales opportunities.
- A resilient work ethic underpins your positive 'can-do' approach.
- Your customer service passion shines through strong, adaptable communication skills.
- Analysing customer data is second nature, informing your impactful decisions.
- An attentive listener, you have a track-record in persuasively guiding others.
- Proven strength in field sales and shopper insights.
- Insightful category analysis and adept in consultative selling.
- Strategic thinker, able to craft effective channel strategies with successful product planning.
- Commercially astute, paired with sharp skills in negotiation.
- Ambitious in strategy execution, always pushing for operational excellence.
The skills for success
Field sales, Field sales management, Shopper Insights, Category Analysis, Influencing, Consultative Selling, Channel strategy, Perform product planning, Business acumen, Sales negotiation, P&L Management, Strategy Execution, Operational Excellence.
What we offer
With inclusion at the heart of everything we do, working alongside our four global Employee Resource Groups, we support our people at every step of their career journey, helping them to succeed in their own individual way.
We invest in the wellbeing of our people through parental benefits, an Employee Assistance Program to promote mental health, and life insurance for all employees globally. We have a range of other benefits in line with the local market. Through our global share plans we offer the opportunity to save and share in Reckitt's potential future successes. For eligible roles, we also offer short-term incentives to recognise, appreciate and reward your work for delivering outstanding results. You will be rewarded in line with Reckitt's pay for performance philosophy.
We recognise that in real life, great people don't always 'tick all the boxes'. That's why we hire for potential as well as experience. Even if you don't meet every point on the job description, if this role and our company feels like a good fit for you, we still want to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law.