Information Technology Governance Consultant
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Enterprise IT Governance including knowledge of IT risk management and controls.
- Strong problem-solving skills; comfortable tackling complex problems and breaking these down into manageable pieces.
- Project Management/PMO
- Lead and manage the establishment of a strategic, operational, and technical decision-making process
- Develop an IT Governance strategy and support for the department’s overall strategy development and maintenance.
- Develop policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework such as COBIT/TOGAF is applied across the organization.
- Develop and implement processes to assess and/or monitor the effectiveness of IT procedures to ensure adherence to standards and policies as appropriate.
- Create reports for IT management, identifying IT process bottlenecks and suggesting options and recommendations.
- Review and enhance the current process designs and discuss recommendations with teams