The Financial Analyst will support the Director by proactively partnering with the Supply Chain Management Team to provide in-depth insight into business performance, help drive the business and provide planning and analysis supporting better decision making. This incumbent will be responsible for the analysis and reporting of productivity and trends in Distribution & Transportation, profitability, key performance metrics and other ad hoc reporting. This position works closely with Supply Chain Operations Team to contribute to the long-term growth, development and profitability of the business.
- Support month-end close and prepare accrual entries.
- Perform variance analysis between actuals, forecast and budget.
- Provide regular reporting to management and executives to support better decision making.
- Assist the timely completion of forecasts, budgets, and strategic plans.
- Prepare operational reviews for management and provide insights in areas for improvement.
- Perform analysis for major new projects/investments.
- Ad hoc analyses
- Accounting and finance knowledge
- Experience in analyzing / forecasting P&L results.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Strong collaboration, influencing, interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Analytical, detail oriented and organized.
- Customer and Results Focus in order to effectively deliver on internal/external requests for information