Account Development Executive - Cybersecurity
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Zix | AppRiver is looking for an Account Development Executive to join our Sales team. In this role you will bridge the gap between Marketing and Sales, the BDR is a key role working in a fun, fast-paced environment and focused on helping grow the sales pipeline. You will be working with all types of organizations and will coordinate with the sales team to advance leads and create opportunities.
You Are Great At:
- Leveraging various marketing platforms to identify, engage, and follow up on leads.
- Qualify leads via phone, email, chat tools, and social media platforms.
- Source new opportunities for Zix | AppRiver and work with Channel Sales reps to accelerate pipeline growth.
- 1+ years (s) of relevant sales experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Salesforce/CRM knowledge.
- Sales automation software knowledge (Outreach, Drift, Gong, etc.).
- Ability to work independently while coordinating with internal resources.
- Enthusiasm to grow with a coachable mentality and drive to succeed.
- A drive to learn and grow within the sales team.
- Multi-tasking, energy, focus and patience.
What It Takes:
- Someone willing to pick up the phone, dial, and not be afraid of rejection.
- Desire for self-improvement and growth within a growing sales organization.
- Exceptional email, communication/telephone skills.
- Resilience, persistence, and enthusiasm.
- Fast learner, ambitious, and passionate.
- Competitive and committed to exceeding expectations.
- Someone who is a team player and collaborates well with others to achieve sales objectives.
- Strong work ethic and organizational skills.
This job is expected to pay in the range of $44,000 to $75,000 USD in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.