Corporate Account Executive - Cybersecurity
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText (Zix) is looking for an Account Executive to join our North American Corporate Sales Team. The Account Executives are responsible for the overall management of a set of named accounts as well as inside sales efforts primarily by telephone, email, web meetings, and video conferencing. If you are a dynamic, highly motivated, enthusiastic, and dedicated sales individual with a demonstrated interest in technology, we want to speak with you. The Account Executive will report to the Manager of Corporate Sales.
You Are Great At:
• Acquire and develop sales opportunities with targeted prospects
• Manage sales pipeline to ensure targets are obtained
• Proactively manage named accounts in assigned territory for upselling and cross-sell opportunities
• Work with internal departments to create and drive business opportunities
• Lead all aspects of the sales process and call upon others to assist as needed in solution development, proposal delivery, product demos, and implementation to ensure customer acquisition
• Retain clients by building rapport and actively managing the client relationship
What does success look like in this role?
Success in this role will include hitting monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, while interacting with a variety of departments. You’ll be constantly learning and expanding your capabilities in many facets of sales. This role has a good opportunity for career advancement into additional sales teams within the organization that work with larger customers and prospects. We offer employee flexibility with remote work along with an office environment during moments that matter. This opportunity provides the ability to make your on-target earnings, plus the opportunity to earn an annual President’s Club Trip. This role has significant mentoring opportunities along the way, as mentoring is a key principle at OpenText – Zix division. C-level executives have an open door policy and are always approachable.
What It Takes:
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher with 2-3 years of sales experience and a demonstrated track record of achieving sales targets
• Ability to learn complex technical products and solutions - knowledge of networking and PC applications, hosted email, and security services is a plus
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, commission-driven sales environment
• Strong presentation and communication skills via phone, email, web chat, and in-person
• Proficiency in customer relationship management systems and MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Good listening skills
• A desire to work hard, have fun, learn, and be successful
This job is expected to pay in the range of $63,000 to $120,000 USD in addition to a comprehensive and competitive group benefit and healthcare plan. Individual compensation will be determined based on skills and experience comparable to the job requirements.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.