OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
The Contract Administrator role is primarily responsible for the review and analysis of contract documents, classification of contracts based on defined attributes, and entry of contract information into OpenText’s Contract Center.
You are great at:
- Reviewing contracts contained in multiple archives and databases
- Identifying relevant contract and metadata information
- Classifying contracts based on type and content
- Determining in force / active contracts by validating against monthly revenue numbers
- Entering and updating contract information in the contract management system
- Assisting in cross-training new Contracts Administrators on project requirements
- Working collaboratively with Contracts Administrators working locally or remotely to resolve questions (as required)
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree, college diploma, or equivalent experience
- 2 years of experience working with software and technology contracts, either as a contracts administrator, as a legal assistant, or as a billing administrator with high visibility to contracts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate requirements into defined business solutions.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to shift easily between a variety of tasks with ease
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and changing environment, with minimal supervision
- Working knowledge of Finance and related activities – ie: The ability to validate revenue against a contract
- Possess a high degree of critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, logic-based thinking, strong creativity, and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with multiple functional teams at OpenText involved in the project; including Legal, Information Technology, Sales and Customer Management, and Finance
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Amenable to working mid-shift.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.