Sales Development Representative
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
OpenText has developed global Centres of Excellence for Account Development to support best-in-class cloud cloud software technology and solutions.
You'll join a social, high-performing team and work collaboratively with colleagues to attract and qualify prospects considering the purchase of OpenText solutions. The successful candidate will be comfortable with cold calling, cold emailing, and engaging via social media and video. It's essential to have a basic understanding of B2B lead generation and business development. If you're energetic, tech-savvy, motivated, and creative, this role will challenge and enhance your skill set. It's a quota-carrying position for individuals who are looking to advance their career in sales, pre-sales, solution consultancy, or management with a global software organization. You'll receive best-in-class onboarding, continuous on-the-job coaching, and personalized development to support your professional growth.
ADEs partner with their Account Executives to develop a territory strategy for identifying, nurturing, and qualifying a pipeline of leads, converting those leads into Sales-qualified opportunities and revenue. They also work with their Sales & Solution Consultant Teams to actively support & progress opportunities through the sales pipeline funnel to close. Success in this position is measured by qualified pipeline creation, pipeline acceleration, and revenue, with activity-based metrics in place to achieve this outcome.
What it takes to excel:
- Achieve quarterly targets
- Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills in Dutch and English, with the ability to understand a prospect’s business challenges.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A can-do attitude when researching leads and cold calling prospects
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, high-growth tech environment
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Goal-oriented, positive, self-starter with strong analytical skills and a track record of autonomy, ownership, and execution
- Ability and desire for continuous learning
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Salesloft, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & ZoomInfo is a plus.
- Graduate or 1-2 years of proven successful outbound lead generation experience in a technology environment preferred.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com.