Sr. Account Executive (M/F/D)
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Account Executive for our Enterprise IT Operations Management Software portfolio (https://www.microfocus.com/en-us/solutions/it-operations).
Software Sales Executives within OpenText are our solution specialists that are responsible for leading pursuits in their focus areas territories. They drive proactive campaigns to build the pipeline, use specialized knowledge and skills to prospect, qualify, negotiate and close opportunities. They have named accounts allocated and cover a designated geography. For this opportunity you will be responsible for a defined set of customers in Germany.
Our IT Operation Management portfolio accelerates our customers IT operations to the speed of DevOps. We offering truly innovative applications to address latest needs in the ESG market demands. The trend for the IT department is to do more for less and do it faster. Automation of IT’s key processes is key to release budget for innovation. AI is a key component. With OpenText IT Operations Management portfolio our customers gain cross-domain insights, control, and accelerated delivery with the industry’s first containerized microservices platform.
What it takes
- Direct (software) sales experience
- Native or equivalent business fluency German speaking and be able to express yourself well verbally and written in English
- Experience in selling ITOM, DevOps, Hybrid IT solutions is a bonus! In other words you need to have a clear understanding what the concerns are of a CIO, IT Director, Application owner, Service Manager, etc. as these are your main contact persons.
- Provable evidence of overachieving quota in the past, diversity of business customers, higher level customer interface and a diverse set of selling responsibilities
What you are great at
- Considered to master in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large, complex solutions
- Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
- In-depth knowledge of client's business, organizational structure, business processes and financial structure
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver or influence the sale. Use managent (up to C-level) engagement skills to offer value-add solutions to the client
- Utilizes CRM (SalesForce) system as an expert and accurately forecasts business
- Works closely with the extended sales team with PreSales, Professional Services and Customer Success Management in building an effective Opportunity and Close plans
OpenText's commitment to diversity and inclusion surpasses legal requirements, evident in our Equal Employment Opportunity Statement of Policy which promotes a respectful and empowering environment for employees of all backgrounds, culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at email@example.com. Our proactive approach fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal growth, enriching OpenText's vibrant workplace.