Order Administration Specialist
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Fulfillment Manager, the Order Administration Specialist is an integral role in ensuring delivery excellence in the Order to Cash function. They bring good customer service and business partner skills to work with customers, their peers, and our Billing specialists to ensure accurate and timely order processing. They provide direct support and product troubleshooting to our external customers, enabling the broader team to meet our overall order-to-cash KPIs and metrics. They are also a great team player who thrives on continuous improvement, and they are a champion of change and innovation.
What You Are Great At:
Sweat the Details
• Review and action delivery requests, confirming completeness and accuracy across a subset of product lines.
• Generate product licenses, license keys and maintenance certificates using various systems and key generation utilities.
• Be available for potential late nights to close out and support each month and quarter close.
• Use your product expertise and knowledge of OT systems (SAP, Salesforce, ServiceNow) to research and resolve issues with orders and product functionality.
• Deliver, as you handle diverse external and internal customer escalations and requests, a top-notch customer experience.
• Maintain a low Time To Resolution in your cases while treating all customers and business partners with respect.
• Promote continued customer interest in pursuing OpenText products and services.
• Feel empowered to catch mistakes made in upstream workflows; internal pushbacks that solve problems create a smooth customer experience.
• Collaborate with the Billing Operations team to troubleshoot and resolve order management issues to support meeting cash collection targets.
• Use your understanding of issue impact on both our customers and the company to effectively prioritize cases, orders, and your personal workload.
• Learn and use OpenText’s Audit Controls and the department’s SOPs to protect revenue and the OpenText brand.
Innovation and growth
• Identify areas of improvement in your day-to-day and participate in projects to affect change.
• Establish any gaps in customer needs and refer them on to relevant Sales and Compliance partners.
What It Takes:
• At least 5 years of Customer Support experience in a relevant field.
• Office 365 knowledge with familiarity especially in Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Understanding of Professional Services delivery and Cloud hosting operations as well as Software Licensing.
• Strong working knowledge of accounting principles and US GAAP Revenue Recognition.
• Strong computer literacy; working knowledge of SAP, Salesforce and ServiceNow are an asset.
• Detail and results-oriented, with an ability to work under pressure to meet tight timelines.
• Strong oral and written communication skills to present information logically and concisely.
• Self-starter as well as great teamwork abilities
• Demonstrated ability to embrace change and willingness to learn to ensure best practices are a way of life on the team.
• Very strong organizational skills.
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.