Sr. RPA Business Analyst
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
Reporting to the Manager, Reporting & Automation, the Sr. RPA Business Analyst will partner across the organization to deliver on key projects and initiatives including the order to cash continuum. In this role you will assist with the implementation of RPA solutions through process mapping, requirement gathering, data analysis, and project management.
You Are Great At:
- Execute and lead the requirements gathering process to define and document the functional requirements for RPA solutions.
- Develop and document process flows, use cases, and other artifacts to support RPA solution design.
- Develop test plans, scenarios, and other documentation to support the development of RPA solutions.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure RPA implementations meet business needs.
- Act as a liaison between the IT team and the business to ensure that RPA solutions are designed and implemented in line with the business requirements.
- Monitor and report on RPA project progress, performance, and issues.
- Analyze existing processes and recommend ways to improve process efficiency using RPA solutions.
- Research emerging RPA technologies and trends and recommend potential solution opportunities.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive business processes, data, and system models for RPA solutions.
Experience participating in and leading cross-functional discussions regarding process automation
What It Takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, or related field
- Proven experience as an RPA business analyst
- Knowledge of UiPath RPA platform
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and understand complex business processes and systems
- Interest in obtaining PMP or CBAP Certification is an asset.
- Familiarity with developing RPA solutions in UiPath Studio
A big plus if you have:
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Power BI dashboard
- Working knowledge of SharePoint lists and workflows
- Past experience working in Finance, specifically the Order to Cash cycle
While OpenText is an Equal Opportunity Employer, our efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. Should you require accommodations during the selection process, please contact email@example.com.