Sr. Renewals Account Representative
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
What is the role?
As a Senior Renewals Account Representative, you are expected to have a strong focus on communication and adept selling skills to bring in the revenue for the renewal of support. This will involve producing renewal quotes, follow-ups and ability to sell the value of our Support Programs to OpenText customers. An ideal Sr RAR should also have strong organizational skills as this is needed to ensure the hygiene of the renewal data.
What you will do:
- Your primary objective is to bring all renewal contracts in an assigned portfolio at full-value and as on-time booking.
- You are focused on relationship management, selling the value of Open Text Maintenance and Support Programs and driving retention as well as growth.
- In-charge of quoting, establishing a regular outreach cadence, positioning upsells, regular follow-up and closing the renewals
- Provides exceptional service by reaching out via phone and e-mail on a consistent basis and building strong customer relationships. In addition, providing a consultative and proactive process to producing competitive renewal quotes.
- Consults with internal stakeholders to prepare renewal quotes, overcoming objections through process of negotiation and adjusting quotes as required to ensure competitiveness of the solution being presented to the customer
- Acts as trusted advisor for the customer for their support needs, cultivating an environment of mutual value recognized between OpenText and our customers.
- Utilizes departmental standard operating procedures to bring renewal contracts in at full value and on time.
- Takes ownership of the contracts assigned to you, has a strong sense of urgency to manage your portfolio resulting in full value, on time renewals.
- Ability to handle more of the complicated/complex accounts independently and liaise with internal stakeholders.
- May be responsible for named accounts across multiple products
- Handles majority of escalations independently
- Acts as subject matter expert for the team on a particular product, type of account
- Responsible for sharing roadmap information with the customer and the team
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by leadership, such as special projects,
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, strong listening skills and experience in contract and pricing negotiations
- Proficiency in e-mail correspondences and business writing
- Solid sales skills and above average knowledge in forecasting
- Detail oriented and proactive
- Skilled with calculations
- Willingness to take on ad hoc responsibilities
OpenText's efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.