Lead Security Compliance Analyst
OPENTEXT - THE INFORMATION COMPANY
As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software solutions and deliver services that redefine the future of digital. Be part of a winning team that leads the way in Enterprise Information Management.
This Lead Compliance Analyst will have the opportunity to make meaningfully contributions to the OpenText Compliance Programs, enhancements to GRC integration, and influence company culture to support compliance ‘shift left’ strategy. The Compliance Analyst will play a key role in the continued development and maturity of the OpenText risk program, integrating closely with a fast-growing Compliance Program and customer security requirements. In this role, you will be leading the commercial risk assessment functions that oversees the end-to-end risk methodology, risk assessment delivery, and providing impact and insights to stakeholders.
- Partner with internal GRC and external stakeholders through risk-based lenses to enable sales and product go-to-market.
- Experience in leading and performing risk-based assessments, including defining methodology, identification, assessment, and mitigation of risks, with understanding of balancing the company's risk appetite and product strategy to risk remediation requirements.
- Knowledge and experience with technology controls across a variety of industry frameworks and how to assess controls supporting compliance for SOC2, ISO 27001, and other security compliance frameworks.
- Strong background leading teams and multiple assessments simultaneously.
- 5+ years of experience in IT audit and/or compliance project management, with experience leading large cross functional projects.
- Lead, manage, and conduct risk-based assessments, including the identification, assessment, and mitigation of the risks and issues.
- Enhance integrated GRC through identifying integration opportunities and implementing new processes.
- Provide critical, analytical, and creative thinking in defining risk methodology, and the assessment execution, provide guidance and escalate as necessary.
- Partner with external stakeholders in Engineering, Product, and Operations to support the ‘shift left’ strategy, embed risk mindset during product design and release processes.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, catered to a variety of audiences at various levels.
- Managing competing priories and expectations across multiple stakeholders, ability to manage a variety of projects simultaneously.
OpenText's commitment to diversity and inclusion surpasses legal requirements, evident in our Equal Employment Opportunity Statement of Policy which promotes a respectful and empowering environment for employees of all backgrounds, culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our proactive approach fosters collaboration, innovation, and personal growth, enriching OpenText's vibrant workplace.