Quality Assurance Engineer
Micro Focus (now OpenText) is one of the world’s largest enterprise software providers. We deliver mission-critical technology and supporting services that help thousands of customers worldwide manage core IT elements of their business so they can run and transform—at the same time.
LoadRunner is the industry-standard software for performance engineering
and for application load testing.
We are looking for highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfil the position of QA/Automation Engineer for our VuGen and DevWeb teams.
What it takes
- Plan and develop automation tests over existing automation frameworks (both new developed features and legacy areas).
- Manage the automation assets of the team and drive effectiveness and efficiency.
- Actively participate in design meetings (representing the quality assurance aspects).
- Prepare test plan, tests and testing environments for new features.
- Manage and analyse the CI systems results.
- Drive for quality improvements in R&D in both product and processes
- Provide in depth quality assurance methodologies, technical knowledge, and guidance to the team, according to identified needs.
- Work with international R&D teams to assure stable and high-quality integrations.
You are great at / Job requirements
- QA knowledge – Manage E2E quality as part of the development life cycle
- Basic Programming skills (languages and coding)
- Familiarity with Browsers and Web Servers configurations
- Familiarity with sniffing tools
- Familiarity with Windows, Linux, MAC advantage
Education / Experience
- B.A/BSC in computer science.
- 2+ years experience as QA engineer (at leat 1 year in Test Automation).
- Experience in software development – Advantage.
- Experience in Load testing and load testing tools – Huge advantage.
Micro Focus’ (now OpenText) efforts to build an inclusive work environment go beyond simply complying with applicable laws. Our Employment Equity and Diversity Policy provides direction on maintaining a working environment that is inclusive of everyone, regardless of culture, national origin, race, color, gender, gender identification, sexual orientation, family status, age, veteran status, disability, religion, or other basis protected by applicable laws. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.