Lead Design Engineer Functional Validation
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue of $8.61 billion in 2020.
- Experienced professionals in post -silicon validation /Pre – Silicon emulation Validation of digital SOCs. Solid experience validating microcontrollers , good knowledge of micro-controller architecture and instruction set.
- Strong experience in C programming language and Assembly Language.
- Solid understanding of SoC Debug and Security Architectures.
- Understanding of Industry standard Cryptographic operations and Security Standards SHE, NIST, ISO27002 etc..
- Relevant Experience of Validating Security Systems on SoC in Post and Pre Silicon environments with mindset of generating Negative scenarios to break the system by deploying inhouse tooling.
- Expertise on working with Industry tools to Validate Debug Security.
- Excellent engineering documentation skills, verbal communication, and presentation skills.
- Well-organized, methodical, and detail-oriented.
- As a Senior Silicon Validation Engineer within the auto group, you will focus on carrying out post silicon validation for different IP blocks/Sub-systems with focus on Debug and Security Domain on leading edge process technology at IP/SOC level.
- Skilled use of standard lab equipment, including oscilloscopes, Logic analyzers, and other measurement instruments.
- Work independently and provide technical direction for junior team members.
- Interface with and support Design, Verification, Applications, Product and Test Engineering, Marketing, and other design organizations.
- Develop validation requirements and validation test plans for both peripherals and full chip SOC operation based on reference manual and design requirements.
- Validate and debug Silicon in support of product release.
- Develop and improve automated validation setups and scripts.
- Bring up validation test boards, setups, and independently collect data and debug issues.
- Extensive experience in post silicon validation, able to automate the validation process to reduce the overall validation cycle time
Years of Experience 8 -15 Yrs.