Senior Director Product Marketing - Factory and Process Automation Segment (f/m/d)
Business Unit Description
As a Senior Director of Product Marketing for the Factory and Process Automation Segment, you will report to the GM of the Industrial Edge Processing Product Line, and you will be responsible for growing revenue and customer count for the factory and process automation segment. You will partner with NXP salespeople to build deep relationships with focus customers. You will be responsible for a team of product marketers to set the growth strategy, and leverage lessons learned from focus customers to win in the mass market. You will determine go-to-market strategies and work with different NXP business lines, regional sales, and partners to sell differentiated solutions and products in the factory and process automation market. Your team will be responsible for gathering feedback from the customer base and delivering key requirements to the product development and software teams to develop new products and solutions.
- You will prioritize, plan and execute strategies for factory and process automation segment growth.
- You will lead a team to gather feedback from your partner and customer base, to provide input to the roadmap for future microprocessor and microcontroller products and solutions.
- You will track and ensure execution of your plans, while clearly communicating changes to customers and internal teams, and driving corrective actions where needed.
- Your work will be with diverse world-wide teams and customers.
- Ability to lead a team of product marketers focused on developing products and growing the business with existing products
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous customer programs.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Science degree (Electrical or related discipline)
- Master of Business degree or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience, 5 years in the semiconductor industry
- Experience in the Factory and Process Automation space, knowledge of OEMs and ecosystem
- Experience developing business cases and performing market analysis
- Experience with embedded software, including Linux and real-time OS
- Deep knowledge of factory automation systems and the ecosystem
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Detail and action oriented