Security Use Cases Expert
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Cloud and Network Services
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-aservice delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
In Digital Trust, big data, machine learning, the Internet of Things, Cyber Security and Cloud are at the heart of our portfolio. We help create the secure, ultra-connected world in which we live and develop innovative solutions for 5G, smart cities, autonomous cars, health services, public safety, and smart utilities. Come and join our team to ensure that this connected world will be safe, secure and respectful of our privacy. More than that, we bring intelligent lockdown and corrective actions to critical infrastructure protection.
What you will learn and contribute to
Come and join our team to ensure that this connected world will be safe, secure and respectful of our privacy.
You will be part of the Digital Trust's latest adventure in providing a view of the overall alert/threat level in the network based on risk, threat intelligence, and analytics specific to 5G networks. More than that, we bring intelligent lockdown and corrective actions to critical infrastructure protection.
We are looking for a 5G Security Use case expert to join our new, dynamic team of talented professionals to create an innovative, industry-leading, automated security SaaS offering Cybersecurity Dome (Automated Defense Center), and to build security use cases for immediate response to Emergencies or for detection and response to 5G network infrastructure attacks.
The main responsibilities will be to:
- Build new security use cases library for 5G network, covering data connector for ingestion, anonymisation, normalisation, new rules and/or AI/ML models and remediation workflows
- Examine network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents
- Support the rest of the team in incident response scenarios by providing a technical understanding of risks as needed
- Analyse and make recommendations to improve network, system, and application architectures
- Help evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize security operations efficiency
- Collaborate directly with customers and support use case demos
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor´s degree required (Masters/PhD preferred) in a technical field (CS, EE, etc.).
- At least 10 years of experience in the software development industry. Experience in working in a telecom operator or consulting to Telecom Operators would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of 5G network architecture
- Knowledge of relevant legal and regulatory requirements for 5G network
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience in SOC technologies like SIEM, XDR (e.g. MS Sentinel)
- Should be up to date on Security trends globally and in 5G network threats/vulnerabilities
- Knowledge of security management framework, such as ISO/IEC27001 or NIST
- Excellent interpersonal skills showing the flexibility to work well with various skill sets in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively through both written and spoken means
It would be nice if you also had:
- Experienced in configuring and implementing infrastructure components
- Telco security solutions & event management
- Any certifications in security area (as CEH, CISSP, CompTIA PenTest+ or OSCP) are an asset
- Strong customer focus and understanding of the business strategy.
- Creative, problem-solving mind-set and innovative thinking
- Excellent interpersonal/team skills
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced environment to deliver quality solutions
- Hunger for growth Security business
- High level of self-motivation and maturity
- Works independently with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively
- Able to communicate and work within a multi-national matrix organization
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.