Security Software Development Eng, CNS
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you'll be part of
As Nokia's growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
As a Security Software Engineer and a member of the Common Software Foundation team, you will be responsible for the development of reusable security-related components and services for use across the Nokia Software product portfolio. You will ensure that these components are robust, maintainable, easy to use and you will support the product teams as they integrate them into Nokia Software applications. You will provide development support to product groups that are consuming this software.
What you will learn and contribute to
Are you passionate about solving problems? As part of our team, you will:
- Build and ship software at scale to deliver impact
- Participating in all aspects of software development activities including design, coding, code review, unit-testing and bug fixing.
- Lead by example to build a culture of craftsmanship and innovation
- Help growing our team of motivated engineers eager to learn from you
- Help us shape and optimize our development processes and practices
Your skills and experience
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software design, development and testing
It would be nice if you also had:
- At least 5 years of experience in Outstanding expertise and experience on design and development of platforms
- Experience working with Security Softwares (Identity and Access Management, Cryptography, Firewall, Network Security).
- Expertise in container tools and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes and Helm Charts)
- Hands on coding experience in Java, Python, J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge in technology methodologies (Microservices, Service Oriented Architecture, software & hardware development practices, operational practices, web services design)
- Ability to work in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Outstanding proactive communication skills: written, verbal, presentations.
- Team oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
- Self-driven, analytical, and results oriented with proven sound judgement
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Company Culture: We believe our people are our greatest asset and we aim to foster a fun, challenging, positive, and inclusive work environment. We offer 1-on-1 mentorship, learning and development opportunities, global impact and interaction, and flexible work/life balance.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.