Automation Solutions Full Stack Developer
Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our IP/Optical Networks business group (ION) includes IP, optical and network automation technologies and related services sold to our communication service provider customers as well as adjacent markets including webscale companies and enterprises. Our comprehensive wide area networking (WAN) solutions enable our customers to build and operate automated, secure, and high-performance networks at massive scale – helping to interconnect people and things from any broadband access modality to – and among - edge clouds, central clouds, the Internet, and other services and data centers.
Job Description: Automation Solutions Full Stack Developer
The Nokia Network Management Engineering (NME) teams provide Professional Services in support of real-world deployments of Advanced Automation Solutions across the ION (IP/Optical Networks) Business Line product portfolio. The team is seeking a Automation Solution Developer to develop automation solutions for the delivery teams.
- Design and implement automation solutions for professional services delivery
- Make informed technology choices and implementation decisions
- Be autonomous, find new solutions and contribute new expertise to the team.
- Collaborate with developers, testers, customers and solution architects.
- 5+ years software development.
- Considered an expert with at least 1 programming language
- CI/CD pipeline design and maintenance.
- Automation tools such as Ansible/Puppet/Terraform etc.
- Test automation tools such as Robot/Selenium/Cucumber etc.
- Creating and deploying container-based applications using Docker or Kubernetes.
- Interested in acquiring knowledge in the IP networking domain.
- Highly motivated / passionate about software development
- Excellent verbal, written communication as well as presentation skills.
- Experience in a professional services environment (changing priorities and requirements)
- General understanding of networking technologies and protocols (e.g. IP/MPLS/Ethernet, routing, VPN/VPRN, network OAM)
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and tools.
- Knowledge of and/or hands-on experience with Virtualization, cloud providers, and containers technologies (e.g., VMWare/KVM)
- Linux based Operating Systems
What you will learn and contribute to
- Being part of a global team
- Opportunity to learn modern technologies and develop customer solution experience
- Flexible work schedule
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.