Real Estate Manager - Northeast
Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future:
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
Assures the company meets its development goals throughout the assigned area by evaluating locations to determine how best to service our franchise partners in their respective territories. Maintain a comprehensive development plan for all areas of responsibility. Work with senior leadership on new development opportunities in assigned markets to ensure growth of market share.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Evaluates site locations proposed by qualified franchise partners and assures the locations meet the company criteria for demographics, visibility, access, parking and construction. Verify the site is cleared relative to company development and neighboring partners.
- Responsible for meeting the annual development goals determined for the region. This includes scheduling site visits, initiating development by communicating with franchise partners, being proactive with surrounding property development activities, maintaining contacts with developers and compatible retailers. Assure the pace of openings will be sufficient to meet the goal and if not, react quickly and early to find solutions.
- Establish an overall development goals for each market in the assigned region. Utilize the existing company DMA Development Plan and refine the goal with own knowledge of the markets. Review the goal with senior leaders to assure franchisees are qualified to grow and cleared for development. Provide recommendations for annual development goals for the region.
- Act as the development “eyes and ears” of the region. Maintain consistent communication with others in the region that have a stake in assuring development goals are achieved. Suggest solutions to development challenges so the market share grows at a reasonable pace with quality franchise partners and sites.
- Provide training to franchisees about the fundamentals of site selection, lease negotiation and construction.
- Review all Site Evaluation Forms (SEF). Assure the site and lease terms proposed meet the company criteria.
- Make recommendations in the budget process. Administer actions and/or has the responsibility for authorizations that have a direct impact on budgeted costs.
- Responsible for management reporting, analytics, scheduling and proactive communication.
- Assist with special projects such as non-traditional, office and warehouse sites and leases as required.
- Attend trade conferences.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business or related discipline. Equivalent experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum of five years of experience in a corporate real estate environment, spanning multiple states and regions and including experience in strategic planning, market reviews, site acquisition and disposition.
- Experience in Commercial and/or Industrial real estate negotiation.
- Working knowledge of legal issues relating to real estate development.
- Evidence of strong analytical, problem solving skills and the ability to make sound business judgements.
- Proven financial analysis, contract management and real estate database skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage concurrent project simultaneously with a results-driven approach.
- Evidence of ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Highly developed verbal, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to build consensus and reconcile adverse points of view.
- The ability to travel a minimum 50% and adhere to the company travel policy.
Where You’ll Work:
- Works in a normal office environment where there is no physical discomfort due to temperature, noise, dust, and the like Exposure to site conditions.
- This position may require working extended hours, weekends or holidays.
- This position may require lifting more than average weight (25 + lbs).