WorkDay HRIS Analyst
Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
Execute the day-to-day activities of Little Caesars core Workday HRIS/HCM System. Partner with business leaders to manage the business processes, mature the system, and help support growth and gain efficiency by leveraging existing and new Workday HCM functionality. Additionally, this role will compile and analyze data to create HR reports, including key HR metrics and trends such as turnover, survey results, or other requests. Supports Workday HCM to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Resolve queries and transactions related to core HR processes across all HR systems/tools, including but not limited to Workday, IBM Brass Ring, various time keeping systems and Think LP.
- Recommend and implement enhancements in related functional areas of Workday by preparing project plans, gaining cross functional support, system configuration, testing and issue resolution.
- Ensure all changes and enhancements are well documented utilizing best practices to ensure version control and standard naming conventions strategies are employed.
- Understand and guide Workday reporting needs and requests, updating reports and helping build audits.
- Support Workday HCM to ensure that all work streams are cohesive and cross-functional impacts are considered and mitigated
- Acts as Subject Matter Experts (SME) for HR Systems in the support management in the implementation, maintenance, updates and use of HR systems.
- Interact with payroll, compensation, recruiting, onboarding, time tracking, leave of absence and/or benefit teams
- Facilitates workforce administration transactions requiring intervention.
- Administer/support HR department projects and programs as directed and maintain documentation of events.
- Other duties as assigned
Who You Are
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related area.
- Minimum of six (6) years in an HR systems or analytical role, with progressive experience in databases, research, and compiling data.
- Proficient experience in technology and HRIS Systems. (e.g., Workday, Learning Management Systems, ThinkLP, BrassRing or similar Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Demonstrated technical, research and analytical aptitude, report writing and the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and report findings.
- Maintains required on-going training and/or certification for our HR systems.
- Evidence of ability to guide projects, handle multiple concurrent projects prioritize current work.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact with all levels of internal and external contacts.
- Prior experience with data mapping, writing test plans and test cases and working knowledge of SDLC Project methodologies.
- Strong computer skills, especially with Excel, as well as other technical skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and willingness to learn new skills.