Director of Digital Growth
Bigger Better Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
As a critical part of the marketing leadership team, the Director of Digital Growth will develop modern, data-driven acquisition and retention strategies to build incrementality to our base business. This person will be responsible for accelerating Little Caesars digital growth by developing and implementing comprehensive digital marketing plans inclusive of digital promotions, loyalty programs, CRM efforts, web/app optimization, and 3rd-party delivery marketing. This role will manage a dedicated team while also partnering with brand marketing, media, insights, creative, and teams outside of marketing.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience leading digital marketing strategy and overseeing a range of initiatives focused on driving sustained growth in new customer acquisition, retention, and lifetime value. The ideal candidate will have expertise in creating strategic promotional plans, leading partnerships with rewards-based service providers, optimizing digital customer experience and path to purchase, developing & overseeing broad-scale loyalty programs, and leading innovative, customer-centric CRM initiatives. They must also have significant experience leveraging sophisticated data & analytics for the purposes of building and refining future initiatives. Ideally, this person will also have substantial QSR experience, especially helping drive 3rd-party delivery results.
A successful leader must bring strategic vision, strong communication skills, and executive presence to the role in order to lead this dynamic work with conviction and impact. They must also be a collaborative relationship builder with the ability to inspire & motivate others while prioritizing people development. This person must thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess clear self-motivation for driving results.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Oversee and ensure the effective planning, development, execution, maintenance, and analysis of the organization's comprehensive, multiplatform marketing programs, including digital promotions, 3rd-party delivery, CRM and loyalty.
- Build comprehensive digital marketing plans to drive customer acquisition, greater retention, increased frequency, and higher ticket.
- Measure program impacts on incrementality and leverage results for ongoing optimizations.
- Aggressively seek out, recommend, and drive the expansion of new technological capabilities & platforms, in partnership with IT, to elevate digital marketing effectiveness.
- Apply understanding of modern marketing solutions (e.g., data-enabled personalization) and channels during campaign planning.
- Leverage known customer data to develop journeys for the purposes of increasing customer frequency, average check and to maximize retention.
- Leverage multi-faceted customer analytics to identify new opportunities and create impactful new programs.
- Provide leadership, development opportunities, and support to the rest of the digital marketing team for an effective and efficient operation.
- Provide thought leadership to the broader marketing team and champion the adoption of digital marketing plans/recommendations to senior management, franchisees, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate results, plans, and strategic vision to franchisees during bimonthly meetings and other key touchpoints. Listen to and incorporate feedback from franchisees in continuous effort to improve and optimize digital programs.
- Demonstrate sound strategic understanding and insight, and an ability to present clear strategic thinking and persuasive business storytelling.
- Collaborate with the creative, media, insights, international & field teams within the marketing department to optimize existing programs and bring new ideas to life.
- Partner cross-functionally with operations, IT, finance & other internal departments to develop the most effective plans & initiatives.
- Manage multiple critical priorities simultaneously while meeting deadlines, executing flawlessly, & delivering business results.
- Consistently demonstrate proactivity and forward-thinking to anticipate issues and leverage opportunities.
- Give honest, clear feedback to teams and partners tactfully and persuasively.
- Be the driving force on the team, generating business momentum & creating opportunities for great work.
- Demonstrate positivity, stamina, & drive even in difficult situations.
- Rethink the status quo & champion positive change.
- Lead & drive results even when operating within ambiguous situations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B. S.) from a four-year college or university, MBA preferred
- Minimum 8-10 years progressive Marketing/Advertising experience
- Minimum 5 years of direct data-driven marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of developing & overseeing loyalty initiatives
- Minimum 3 years people management experience
- Significant franchise QSR experience preferred
· Strong ability to turn data into insights and insights into action
- Strong track record of success in developing strategic, data-driven marketing programs that lead to positive business results
- Strong leadership, excellent communication and effective relationship building skills
- Effective presentation skills and ability to influence at the executive level