Canada Brand Marketing Manager
Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
In this role, you will work with the Director of Marketing for Canada and VP, International Marketing to develop, execute, communicate, and oversee all national marketing & advertising, including all activation for Little Caesars Canada. You will provide on-going branding and marketing direction to franchisees, agencies and partners. You will focus efforts toward building sales, customer counts and market share nationally and locally. You will work to define short-term and long-term strategies and to execute multiple marketing communication platforms throughout the year. You will work to execute marketing & promotional plans, test markets/products, partnership opportunities, and local marketing (LRM) activations with alignment of internal cross functional partners and our franchisees.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Execute the national marketing calendar, including all creative, development, media planning, cross functional collaboration, and communication, including post analysis. Includes research and strategic recommendation contributions to the advisory board.
- Develops product creative briefs for creative agency/internal creative rooted in consumer insights and business need/sales drivers.
- Manages cross functional process to ensure flawless go to market execution, including working with finance, operations, supply chain, IT, R&D and internal stakeholders and leadership.
- Develop strategies and tactics appropriate to the respective country and global brand positioning to ensure local relevance of the brand and ensures franchisee compliance to brand standards.
- Recommends strategic direction of product related occasions and test opportunities to Marketing leadership.
- Monitors sales to diagnose trends or further understand where fortification can be added to business occasions and proactively provide recommendations.
- Conduct analysis including survey of competitor’s pricing/products and market demographics. Provide recommendations on future activities based on analytics and experience.
- Provide support in effective communication of marketing strategies through written communication, franchisee and regional meetings and regular follow-up.
- Actively seek opportunities for synergies among assigned country and other international markets.
- Manage the development and approval of locally designed and produced materials, including local adaptations of materials from other markets.
- Lead the development and support for grand opening plans based upon recommended strategies and expectations.
- Lead partnership relations for business and sales driving opportunities. (i.e. beverage partner)
- Manage and provide input and recommendations for annual National Advertising Fund/Budget.
- Able to think strategically and broadly about the overall business to proactively identify issues and opportunities for the brand.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration or related degree.
- 8-10 year’s proven experience developing and executing marketing plans in Canada and throughout the region.
- Experience in QSR, Franchising/LSM or Food service an asset.
- Knowledge of store operations, customer service and internal departmental processes would be considered an asset.
- Leadership & strong influence skills with ability to lead a divergent franchisees and senior management through influence and persuasion.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, ability to multi-task with several priorities.
- Flexibility, high-energy level, drive for results attitude.
- Ability to evaluate print analytically/statistically, broadcast, Local Store Marketing effectiveness, overall sales and competitive trends.
- Evidence of strong interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation), with the ability to convey facts and ideas clearly to both individuals and large groups.
- Proven analytical expertise and problem-solving skills, using sound business judgment and experience.
- Evidence of planning, prioritization skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Where You’ll Work:
- Home-office based. Office time / in person meetings as scheduled. Strong, reliable Wi-Fi required.
- Travel through United States, assigned markets, and other countries 15-25% of the time as necessary, through a variety of transportation modes. Eligibility and ability to obtain documentation required for travel (i.e.: visas) and adherence with corporate travel policies.
- You will be required to work non-traditional hours (weekends, evenings, etc.) as needed.