Director, Sales Enablement
At Kinaxis, who we are is grounded in our common belief that people matter. Each one of us plays an important part in accomplishing our work, building our culture and making a global impact.
Every day, we’re empowered to work together to help our customers make fast, confident planning decisions. This is how we create a better planet – for each other, for our customers and for generations to come. Our cloud-based platform RapidResponse ensures that the products we need – everything from medicine and cars, to day-to-day items like toothpaste – make it to market and into our hands when we need them with minimal ecological footprint.
We make the world better, and you can too.
Director, Sales Enablement
Job location: This is a remote position. You can work from home and be located anywhere in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, France or Ireland.
About the team
The Director of Sales Enablement leads in identifying and developing initiatives that strategically impact the Go To Market (GTM) sales narrative, and product positioning. They provide direction in the creation of a curriculum framework to develop, and align tactical selling strategies that strengthen and leverage overall success to the business objectives of Kinaxis Inc.
As an exceptional collaborator, you build reputable and productive relationships with counterparts in Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, Support, Customer Success, Marketing, and other external organizations to ensure alignment to the direction of organizational priorities.
What you will do
- Provide leadership and direction in the delivery of the Kinaxis Inc. sales process across outbound and inbound target accounts.
- Lead a sales enablement team to execute the plan.
- Work with partners and through account management, product management, program management and business development to develop the curriculum framework in support of the end-to-end customer life cycle for our customers long term success.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to achieve revenue targets and overall company goals. Identify and develop resolutions to eliminate barriers and bottlenecks within Sales workflow.
- Lead and contribute in meetings to share metrics, spearhead new projects and report progress for executed objectives.
- Build and support business cases to identify and pursue revenue opportunities, collaborating with finance, marketing, and sales, as required.
- Work with industry partners to develop and execute revenue impacting events and webinars.
- Deliver complex sales-oriented presentations, performance updates and presentations to the Executive team and GTM Leaders.
- Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
- Listen, identify, and respond to customer needs to improve product positioning and facilitate solution selling.
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree industry related.
- 7-10 years of related experience in sales, education and/or education technology, software development industry.
- Experience scaling, developing, and leading inside and remote sales teams in a high-paced environment.
- Experience managing pipeline at scale across multiple sales channels and teams.
- Ability to think strategically and present ideas and detailed plans to Executive leadership teams.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders including direct and channel marketing, product management and account management teams.
- Drive automation, processes, and customer experiences that reflect high-quality training delivery operations and support.
- Sales operations, pipeline management, sales process, and customer relationship management.
- Ability to lead, influence without direct authority, and coach others through complex projects.
- Provide leadership and direction for their direct reports.
- Professional, approachable and conducts themself with a positive and inspiring disposition while building collaborative reputable relationships within the organization, the industry, and external networks.
- Ability to internalize stakeholder vision and translate it into a compelling story. Articulate, develop and present complex education and presentation materials for clientele, internal users, and ELT that will engage in an inspiring and impactful way. Demonstrate exceptional industry knowledge both written and verbal with fluency in English.
- Takes initiative to remain current in the industry with trends and opportunities, and technical developments are in alignment with strategic company objectives, and to meet their position requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and produce results within deadlines. Identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
- May involve regular non-routine hours (Saturdays, evenings).
- Travel is a requirement for this position up to 25%+ of the time including some weekend travel. A valid passport is required.
- Work is conducted within the standards and practices of Kinaxis Inc. Adherence to all security and confidentiality is required.
What we have to offer
- Challenging Work - We love solving highly complex problems. And as the global leaders in our industry, we never stop innovating—our work is never “done. That’s because across our teams and in all roles, every employee is empowered to bring their best ideas forward and to jump in and solve the problems they’re passionate about.
- Great People - We take our work seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously! It’s in our DNA to celebrate, laugh, and have fun. We are stronger, together, when we are open, honest, and above all, real. Every person is valued here and plays an important role in our shared success.
- Global Impact - As a global team spanning continents, boundaries, and cultures, every day we are inspired by the impact our work has on our colleagues, our customers, our communities, and the world at large.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion - Diversity, equity and inclusion are more than words to us. They are the guiding principles for building a culture where we celebrate each others’ differences, continuously strive for equality and recognize that inclusion makes us stronger as individuals, a company and a global citizen.