R&D Engineer, Senior, SW/FW - Senior - G11209
Keysight is on the forefront of technology innovation, delivering breakthroughs and trusted insights to the world’s visionaries and innovators in electronic design, simulation, prototyping, test, manufacturing, and optimization. Our ~15,000 employees create world-class solutions in communications, 5G, automotive, energy, quantum, aerospace, defense, and semiconductor markets for customers in over 100 countries. Our technical solutions – and our methods for creating them – help connect and secure the world. Learn more about what we do and how we do it.
Our powerful culture has led to us being independently recognized on Fortune 100’s Best Companies List and we are “Great Place to Work” Certified. We’re driven, collaborative, ethical, and curious, and we value all ideas, especially bold ones. And our culture extends far beyond our own walls. Our corporate social responsibility efforts support our communities, nurture the next generation of engineers, and promote environmental sustainability.
At Keysight, Inclusion, Equity & Diversity is an integral part of our core values. We believe that when people feel a sense of belonging, they can be more creative, innovative, and thrive at all points in their careers. We believe everyone should be respected in the workplace and in their communities regardless of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, ethnicity, religion, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any protected class. We continuously challenge ourselves to grow in our understanding of inclusion by engaging in a wide variety of diversity programs, initiatives, employee network groups and mentoring/development. This is Keysight – People and Culture - YouTube
Designs Keysight products and specifies the components that make up the products. Designs and develops products, components, processes, and systems using broad engineering concepts and research techniques. Documents research and design specifications. Solves complex and high impact design and development problems including customer application issue of varying scope and complexity. Uses product and customer applications knowledge to determine, define, develop and validate design concepts and methods. May facilitate transition of product design and enhancements to full production/delivery. May lead product definition/system design for complex features or coordinate a small group in feature development and integration. Disciplines:
- Hardware: Designs, develops, simulates and debugs hardware products. Specifies new product functional requirements; designs, tests and integrates components to produce final design. Designs, develops, executes and evaluates validation testing and product specifications.
- Software: Designs, develops, tests and debugs software programs, products and tools required for the operation and control of programmable products and systems, and programs for dedicated Keysight products and services through the entire product life cycle from customer requirement definition to product shipment and post-sales support. Firmware/embedded software engineers design, develop, test and debug embedded application software and/or firmware that will drive controls and control systems for company products, typically involving analog and digital hardware and software operating systems. May develop algorithms to align and calibrate equipment. May design and execute test plans to ensure new firmware meets specifications, functionalities and performance requirements. Monitors industry trends for technological evolutions and leverages appropriate technology.
- Determines and develops approaches to complex research and development assignments
- Leads research and development – related projects using in-depth experience to influence results
- Solves complex problems using indepth experience
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):
***Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer.***
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Haryana : Gurugram
Job ID: 51573