Would you like to have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and improve outcomes for patients?
We are looking for an experienced Phlebotomist to join our team covering Nottingham, Coventry & Birmingham territory areas. In the role you will be supporting with our clients’ projects, travelling to patients’ homes, taking bloods, collecting patient questionnaires and transporting back to hospitals.
- Experience in phlebotomy
- Ability to manage workload independently, meeting deadlines effectively
- Diary management, ability to manage change
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills in all formats, including face-to-face and virtual interactions
- Flexibility for travel
Join IQVIA and enjoy a comprehensive benefits package:
- Company car
- Access to learning and career development tools
- 23 days of annual paid holidays with no bank holiday, weekend or evening work
- Option to buy an extra 5 days of annual leave
- Private healthcare (BUPA), dental, and wellbeing schemes for you AND your family
- Flexible benefits, including a competitive pension scheme, life assurance, group income protection, personal accident insurance, and more!
- 24/7 online wellbeing support
- Exclusive corporate rates for gym memberships and access to numerous restaurant/store discounts
We value diversity and inclusivity at IQVIA. If you don't meet every single requirement listed but are excited about this role, we encourage you to apply. You might be the perfect candidate for this position or another opportunity within our company!
Don't miss this excellent chance to make a difference in healthcare. APPLY NOW!
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com