Senior Research Executive - Primary Market Research
Responsible for the on-time completion of Quantitative Primary Market Research projects or components of large, complex projects for clients in the life sciences field.
• Participates or leads projects team members in the design, development and delivery of Quantitative Primary Market Research projects or components of larger, complex projects.
• Provides direction and guidance to Analysts, and where relevant, to Statistical Services assigned to engagement.
• Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
• Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
• Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
• Acting as Project Manager, proactively manages project timelines and manages day to day communication with the client and team members.
• Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree.
• Fluent knowledge of both Polish (native) and English (C1)
• min 5 years of related experience in quantitative market research projects. Pharma industry knowledge will be asset.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel. SPSS, SQL will be asset.
• Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
• Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals.
• Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the life science industry.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
• Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the life science industry.
• Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
Location: Warsaw (hybrid)
Full-time employment contract for a period of 1.5 years
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com