Clinical Files Specialist
Join us in our exciting journey!!
We currently require a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic clinical trials professional to join our team
- Perform daily administrative activities to ensure a complete and accurate Trial Master File (TMF) delivery.
- Assist local project team members (i.e., CRA, CTA) with accurately updating
- and maintaining clinical documents and systems (Trial Master File) within project and company timelines.
- Assist the clinical team with the handling, filing and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures.
- Assist the clinical team with site visit preparation by identifying and sharing missing documents for TMF.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for TMF and associated documentation (including TMF set-up, periodic review, Action Item resolution).
- Fluent or upper-intermediate in English and Arabic
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred (life sciences a big plus), but high school diploma holders and students studying towards a Bachelor’s degree are welcome to apply, if available for full-time employment
- Experience: both candidates with limited/no experience and professionals can be considered. Personal Assistant/ Admin experience, etc. a plus
- Good computer skills: processing large amounts of data in Excel (ideally, including basic formulas), experience of working with databases or trackers/tables. Knowledge of TMF a big plus, but not required
- Detail-oriented: attention to detail, ability to focus on routine and prolonged tasks
- Work model: hybrid preferable. However, the first 3 months in the office by default, for onboarding.
- Contract type: permanent
- Position type: full-time
- Start date: Preferably 1st April 2024
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
Are you interested or do you know the ideal candidate?
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com