Data Alignment Lead
Data Alignment Lead
The Data Alignment Lead's role is to design and deliver the upfront requirements to enable downstream accurate data for site payments, spanning multiple IQVIA proprietary systems. The employee must be a Subject Matter Expert on the IQVIA proprietary systems required for payment generation. They must have end-to-end understanding of the data flows and system handoffs. They will be a point of contact for IT groups and Payments groups.
- Deliver accurate site payment data for all IQVIA studies, regardless of system used for payment (IQVIA CTMS or DrugDev).
- Interpret EDC subject visit data, interpret site contracts and interpret the payment system design & payment triggers. Analyse data fallout and provide any necessary corrections to ensure sites are paid accurately.
- Resolve data flows on large, ongoing projects. Project manage stakeholders involved in the process including the coordination of accurate payment reconciliations.
- Stakeholder manage & project manage team members from 5 different internal IQVIA groups. Understand their processes and how to effect change.
- Directly resolve EDC, Data Warehouse, CTMS or DrugDev system issues that are preventing payments
Required Education & Experience
- Typically requires several years of prior relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant experience i.e. within a CRO Site Payments Process (data setup, contract setup, system setup, payment generation, site-facing experience) or experience with data flows, data analysis & data governance.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with understanding/ability of writing logic statements
- Ability to communicate complex project plans upwards with a simple messaging
- Extremely process oriented – ability to step methodically through a business process or system process, and understand what is broken, the root cause, the corrective action and the preventative action
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with confidence attending and hosting calls
- Exceptional ability to communicate remotely (via teleconferencing). Exceptional ability to learn from remote training (via teleconferencing & screen sharing). Exceptional ability to work productively in a global team, with colleagues & peers in multiple disparate locations
Those who join us become part of a recognised global leader still willing to challenge the status quo to improve patient care. In RWS, you will have access to the most cutting-edge technology, the largest data sets, the best analytics tools and, in our opinion, some of the finest minds in the Healthcare industry.
You can drive your career at IQVIA and choose the path that best defines your development and success. With exposure across diverse geographies, capabilities, and vast therapeutic and information and technology areas, you can seek opportunities to change and grow without boundaries.
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com