Clinical Trial Coordinator
IQVIA is a leading global provider of contract research services, advanced analytics and technology solutions to the life sciences industry formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles.
Take your therapeutic expertise to the next level and help drive the evolution of clinical development for a variety of sponsors.
As a Clinical Trial Coordinator within our full-service model, you’ll have the opportunity to embrace your passion for a specific therapeutic area and work with cutting-edge technology developed specifically for CTCs.
With access to world-class training and professional development, we’ll give you the tools you need to create the career you want.
Do you want to know more about IQVIA? then see what Forbes said about us!
Essential Functions of a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTC)
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)/In-house Clinical Research Associate (iCRA) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
- Assist CRAs/iCRAs and RSU with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- May accompany CRAs on site visits to assist with clinical monitoring duties upon completion of required training and with required approval.
- May perform assigned administrative tasks to support team members with clinical trial execution.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Awareness of applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines
- Knowledge of applicable protocol requirements as provided in company training
- Experience working as a CTA/CTC minimum of 2 years required
- Good written and verbal communication skills including excellent command of English and Dutch language
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
IQVIA is a strong advocate of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We believe that a work environment that embraces diversity will give us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and enhance our success. We believe that an inclusive and respectful workplace culture fosters a sense of belonging among our employees, builds a stronger team, and allows individual employees the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com