IQVIA is currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Territory Manager to develop and grow our clients business within the allergy landscape. The client specialises in research and development of science-based nutritional solutions to promote health across life stages from pre-conception to healthy aging.
In this demanding role as a Territory Manager, you will have full accountability for managing and growing new and existing accounts, across both community and hospital sales. You are expected to develop a territory business plan to achieve goals, agreed milestones and implementation of the company marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate has:
- A high level of selling, commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- The ability to develop positive relationships with all business partners spanning primary and secondary care
- A proven track record of sales representative experience
- Up to date knowledge of the evolving customer environment, including the NHS budgetary and planning processes
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in a hybrid role desirable; the successful candidate will have excellent virtual selling skills and I.T. capabilities paired with the drive to see customers face to face when possible
Our benefits include:
- Competitive salary and industry leading bonus scheme
- Excellent car allowance or company car option
- Access to learning and career path development tools
- 25 days annual paid holiday plus bank holidays
- Private healthcare (BUPA), dental and wellbeing schemes for you and your family
- Flexible benefits including competitive pension scheme, life assurance, group income protection, personal accident Insurance and more!
- Online wellbeing support available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Other benefits at corporate rates such as gym memberships and access to 100s of restaurant/store discounts
IQVIA helps customers identify the optimal value of their drug or biologic; launch and promote treatments; and demonstrate the value of their products over time by engaging with patients and driving adherence. This group helps customers optimise commercial value to all stakeholders across the entire brand lifecycle. We have the world’s largest commercial solutions organisation dedicated to the launch and marketing of products on a country-specific, regional, or global basis, with 10,000+ field professionals in more than 30 countries addressing physician and patient needs.
IQVIA is an employee-focused company, putting your needs and career aspirations at the forefront of our mission. Ensuring a healthy work-life balance is paramount to our success. We offer regular company wellbeing events including weekly meditation sessions. If you would rather a faster paced activity, please do not worry, we also host fun events such as seasonal parties, pub quizzes and charity fundraisers!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com