Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Metabolic - Waterbury, CT 2668764
At IQVIA, we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive workplace. Together with our clients, we work together to improve patients’ lives. We know our employees are essential to the success of our mission. IQVIA has been recognized as a great place to work by providing employees benefits and programs which will allow them to reach their full potential.
IQVIA is currently seeking a highly motivated, results focused sales specialist. You will be expected to deliver sales results by engaging with physician office-based customers while demonstrating our corporate values of Client Focused, Results Driven, Teamwork, Flawless Execution, Integrity.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Generating volume and market share growth for assigned pharmaceutical products within a specific geographic area.
- Selling presentations to physicians and other health care professionals, primarily in an office-based setting.
- Developing an understanding of the issues and opportunities unique to the geography, particularly in managed health care.
- Manage allocated resources (samples, promotional and educational materials) to maximize return within regulatory and ethical guidelines.
- Maintains accountability for all pharmaceutical samples in accordance with FDA and PDMA guidelines.
- Utilize the sales automation system to document call and program activity.
- Complete initial and ongoing product and development training as required.
- BA/BS required
- Minimum of 2 years business-to-business outside sales experience with demonstrated record of impact preferred.
- 1-2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience with demonstrated record of impact preferred
- Established relationships within targeted geography.
- Sales ability/persuasiveness, use of appropriate interpersonal style and communication methods to facilitate an acceptance of an idea, plan, activity or product from targeted customers.
- Establishes account plans based on customer needs and business priorities.
- Establishes method for monitoring progress to goals.
- Must set high goals or standards of performance, self-starter, able to work independently.
- Must demonstrate ability to influence events to achieve goals and take actions beyond what is required in being proactive.
- Must be able to utilize resources and create a positive/professional impression, commanding attention and respect, displaying confidence.
- Ability to maintain effectiveness in varying environments and with different tasks, responsibilities and people is key.
- Must express ideas effectively in individual and group situations, adjusting to the characteristics or needs of the target audience
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding COVID-19 vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-statusThe potential base pay range for this role is 80,000-115,000 annually. The actual base pay offered may vary based on a number of factors including job-related qualifications such as knowledge, skills, education, and experience; location; and/or schedule (full or part-time). Dependent on the position offered, incentive plans, bonuses, and/or other forms of compensation may be offered, in addition to a range of health and welfare and/or other benefits.