Master Mold Machinist - Charleroi
Why join us? At Corelle Brands we are passionate about products that bring joy and ease to our customers in cooking and sharing food with family and friends. Corelle Brands is home to category-leading brands, including Instant Pot, Corelle, Pyrex, Corningware, Snapware, Chicago Cutlery and OLFA.
Our continuous focus on growth (most recently with our completed merger with Instant Brands) and innovation means you will become part of a company that offers challenging opportunities, rewards excellence, and combines your individual expertise to achieve a higher level of shared success. Join Corelle Brands and become a part of our story.
We are accepting applications for employment for a Master Mold Machinist. Corelle Brands, LLC makes Pyrex glass at our Charleroi, PA facility. We offer a starting salary of $28.425/hour and progress to $30.00/hour after successful shop certification (approximately 6 months). After completion of an introductory period of 90 days health benefits are available. After reaching 135 calendar day period Corelle Brands employees are entitled to an additional benefits package which includes life insurance, a 401(k) plan, wage increase and membership in the United Steelworkers.
- All applicants must have state certified journeyman papers or proof of completion of an apprenticeship program and/or a minimum of 5 years in an industrial/manufaturing setting.
- Willingness to work shifts.
- Must possess a broad range of skills including CNC, manually operated equipment and bench work.
- Must be able to interpret blueprints and setup machines.
- Applicants must be available to work rotating shifts, be available for a call out when needed. Candidates must successfully complete a series of job related tests, a medical examination, a drug screen, a background check & an interview.
EEO Corelle Brands participates in E-Verify