Training Supervisor Greencastle, PA
Why join us? At Instant Brands we are passionate about products that bring joy and ease to our customers in cooking and sharing food with family and friends. Instant Brands is home to category-leading brands, including Instant Pot, Corelle, Pyrex, Corningware, Snapware and Chicago Cutlery.
Our continuous focus on growth and innovation means you will become part of a company that offers challenging opportunities, rewards excellence, and combines your individual expertise to achieve a higher level of shared success. We operate within a fast paced, team-oriented, rewarding work environment that allows our employees to develop and thrive. Our commitment to work-life balance is unwavering as we realize your work is only one part of your life experience.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits within a flexible, creative and progressive work setting. Join Instant Brands and become a part of our story. Everyone matters here.
This position is for Instant Brands' East Regional Distribution Center in Greencastle, Pennsylvania. Train, supervise and coordinate all employees and activities in a specified area/department (Set-Assembly). Interface/coordinate with other supervisors and lead personnel in other departments to ensure appropriate safety, quality and production objectives are met. The Training Supervisor will perform a variety of functions in support of the training and development of the ERDC team members. This position will be responsible for the ownership and management of the training program and will create, curate, and develop educational content by collaborating closely with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs). Please note this is a mid-shift position 10am-6pm in Set Assembly working Monday- Friday and the possibility of overtime when business needs dictate.
- Coordinate production efforts to meet all department goals, efficiency, standards, etc.
- Identify challenges and develop actions to continuously improve processes
- Supervise, train, develop and schedule all hourly shift personnel in the department
- Ensure safety and housekeeping standards are maintained in the department
- Maintain/exceed department cost, quality, and customer service objectives
- Maintain/update process controls and associated documentation
- Administer company, facility policies and labor agreement
- Ensure that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Collaborate with SMEs to identify training needs, and to create, curate, and continuously update learning materials.
- Conduct new hire check-ins to evaluate training effectiveness and strengthen team member engagement.
- Reviews existing training programs, suggests enhancements and modifications to improve engagement, learning, and retention
- Ensures that training materials and programs are current, accurate, and effective.
- Minimum 2-4 Years Supervisory Experience
- Prior Manufacturing/Warehousing/Distribution Experience
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal Skills
- Familiarity with traditional job training methods and techniques
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Self-Starter with Process Improvement Skills
- Background in Lean Manufacturing is a Plus
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- MS Office proficiency
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Instant Brands Values: We drive results and create value together One Team - We love our Consumers We “Wow” Them - We challenge each other, always have an open mindset and welcome new ideas - We are a Global Company and we think globally - We have integrity in all that we do
EEO Instant Brands participates in E-Verify