Staff SW Develop Engr
JD C++ developer :
Your Key Responsibilities Would Include:
Role: In this role, you will have complete ownership of specific task that consists of requirement analysis, design & implementation. You will work under guidance of person managing overall features/projects and you will have ownership of tasks related to feature/project. You will have the full ownership for technical quality and timely completion of a project.
What you will be doing:
• Understanding the feature requested from product owner/customer.
• Design the feature and come up with HLD & LLD diagrams.
• Participate in design review process.
• Implement the feature by using C++, Multi-threading, IPC, socket programming etc. as needed by feature implementation.
• Unit testing the implemented code thoroughly to make sure code is of best possible quality.
Education & Experience Necessary For Success:
• Experience: 4-9 years of experience in C++ development
• Experience in socket programming
• Experience in boost library, multi-threading, IPC
• Good to have Knowledge of ZTP, ConfD, NetConf protocols.
• Should be able to review the arch, requirements and micro-arch details best
• Good communication, interpersonal skills.
• Explore new methodologies to improve quality and reduce pain points in the project execution
Infinera is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Infinera complies with all applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.