Coordinator, Region Office Operations - Sudbury
IG Wealth Management
Location: Sudbury, ON
Division: IG Strategy & Business Operations
IGM Financial Inc. is one of Canada's leading diversified wealth and asset management companies with approximately $271 billion in total assets under managements. The company provides a broad range of financial planning and investment management services to help more than two million Canadians meet their financial goals. Its activities are carried out principally through IG Wealth Management, Mackenzie Investments and Investment Planning Counsel.
Under IGM Financial’s unique business model based on leading brands and multi-channel distribution strategy, we’re IG Wealth Management. For over 90 years of business we have grown to become one of the largest most respected companies in Canada. We are a leader in providing the best advice, experience and outcomes for our clients, personalized throughout their lifetime.
At IG Wealth Management, our vision is to inspire financial confidence.
This is your opportunity to build a career with a leading organization where you can learn, grow and thrive both professionally and personally. We are proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s Top Employers by Mediacorp Canada Inc. for empowering our employees with the tools to thrive while working remotely, while also providing resources to ensure physical and mental wellness were put front and centre.
You will join a team that that believes our success starts with the success of our clients, while working together as a team to realize our greatest potential. You will join a team that strives towards excellence while developing and sharing skills and knowledge. You can make a difference for our clients, the world around us and be part of a team that cares. We are dedicated to offering a hybrid work environment when applicable.
IG Wealth Management is a diverse workplace committed to doing business inclusively - this starts with having a representative workforce! We encourage applications from all qualified candidates that represent the diversity present across Canada – including racialized persons, women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ community, gender diverse and neurodiverse individuals, as well as all who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.
DEPARTMENT SUMMARY: The Region Office Operations Division is responsible for providing operational and administrative support services to members of the Consultant network in Region and Division offices across the country.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work week of 37.5hrs, Monday-Friday
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus based on corporate goals and personal objectives achievement
- Three weeks vacation to start
- Wellness/health days
- Volunteering days
- Dental and medical insurance coverage at hire
- Option to join a defined contribution pension plan at hire
- Option to join an employee share purchase plan at hire
- Financing of position-related training for personal developement
POSITION SUMMARY: The Coordinator, Region Office Operations acts as the first point of contact and provides service to both internal and external clients of IG Wealth Management. The Coordinator is responsible for greeting clients at reception, supporting queries on key business transactions, and general administration.
- Reception duties including welcoming clients, managing incoming calls, and supply inventory management
- Mail and courier receipt, preparation, and distribution
- Meeting room arrangement, technology set-up, office equipment maintenance, and regular facilities review
- Offer direction and support to the Consultant network and their team on policies, procedures and available resources including offering training
- Onboarding new members to the office, assist the Consultant network with system training, form information, office procedures, escalation support, and general inquiries
- Provide other administrative duties and support to the Manager, Region Office Operations as required
- Minimum 2 years of administrative and reception experience preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Post-secondary education in a business discipline is an asset
- Proven strengths in the areas of:
- Client service orientation – Understanding and meeting internal and external client needs and perspectives
- Accountability - Results oriented, takes ownership and delivers on commitments
- Communication – Clear, concise, tactful, listens actively and objectively, open, and consistent communication
- Critical Thinking – ability to effectively problem solve and communicate solutions
- Teamwork – Works collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, while adding value to the team
- Discretion and ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Strong Business/Technical skills – proficiency in PC capabilities including the Microsoft Office 365
- Agile learning and desire for continuous improvement and development an asset
Please visit our career page by clicking on the following link: https://www.ig.ca/en/careers
We thank all applicants for their interest in IG Wealth Management; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IG Wealth Management is an accessible employer committed to providing a barrier free recruitment experience. If you require an accommodation or this information in an alternate format at any stage of the recruitment process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition team who will work with you to meet your needs.